Are you up for a challenge???????

yasmine-samara

Hey there, have I got your attention?

I just thought I would ask if anyone has a goal to lose about 6 stone by the middle of March?

I have a lot more than that to lose in total but this is a mini target for me as I am taking my two beautiful girls to Florida with my partner and want to be as slim and healthy as poss for then.

I think if you have others with a common goal it will inject a bit of fun and enthusiasm!!!

If you want to be a part of my 6 stone challenge then either post on this thread or pm me!!!

Looking forward to a full inbox so come on, what you waiting for?????

Lins xxxxxxx

Hi Lins,

I am deffo up for that hun. I've got more than 6st to lose aswell. Currently 'in the red corner, weighing in at....' 21st 9lbs so far! I aim to get under 20st by Christmas... it would mean so so so so so much to me :( I haven't been under 20st for YEARS so it really does mean loads.

6st by March.. so is that starting from now?

Hi Lins,

I am deffo up for that hun. I've got more than 6st to lose aswell. Currently 'in the red corner, weighing in at....' 21st 9lbs so far! I aim to get under 20st by Christmas... it would mean so so so so so much to me :( I haven't been under 20st for YEARS so it really does mean loads.

6st by March.. so is that starting from now?

I will do it mon - sun to allow for people with different WI days so whatever your WI day is let me know and we will count what loss you have at this weeks WI as your first loss in the challenge.

Lets grab the bull by the horns and do this!!!!!!! I have pm you aswell.

We could even do a slimmer of the week on a sunday evening.

i admire anyone who is going to do this challenge, i dont have 6 stone to lose, but i wish all those who sign up the very best of luck x

i admire anyone who is going to do this challenge, i dont have 6 stone to lose, but i wish all those who sign up the very best of luck x

Thanks for your support and if you know anyone who will be interested tell them to get there ass over here and we will help them shrink it!!!!!! lol

Hi there,

I would love to join you, the rough sum I did in my head is that we'd have to lose a tad over 5lbs a week to get to goal... And that's with Christmas in-between!

What do you reckon??? is it do-able ??????

Hi there,

Love to join you, my first weigh tomorrow so hope it's a good one :)

Good luck! xx

ME im in that would be perfect for me... i need to lose 7 stone by may so this my kinda challenge :D:D
i have my first weigh in tmrw
x

Me too please!!! I'm only on day 3 of SS so far. I'm off on holiday in May next year like you so if I could get 6 stone off that would be amazing!!

Hi there,

I would love to join you, the rough sum I did in my head is that we'd have to lose a tad over 5lbs a week to get to goal... And that's with Christmas in-between!

What do you reckon??? is it do-able ??????

Ohhhh , that sounds ... not do-able when you put it like that Sarah, but.... even if we get as close as we can possibly get, anything is a bonus xx

Hi count me in im new to this forum but have been on cd for 8weeks now and going well another 6 stone would put me at goal so would be so so happy to get there!

Hi there,

How much do you have to lose? Is it close because you could join us 'til you get to your target if you want to!!!
Let me know

Lins xxx

Hi all,

I am really pleased with the response and can I be the first to congratulate each and every one of you for taking part. This will be no mean feat and it will require 100% dedication if we are to get any where near 6 stone but I an up for it and we can help eachother along the way.

For those who say its their 1st WI am I to assume that you started last week and this will be your return visit to your CDC to register week 1's losses????

Are members so far are as follows:

barnsie23
Diet4-40
MrsR2004 (mon)
Pammiedoll (wed)
rainbow27 (mon)
Sadsam26
TraceyR
yasmine-samara (tues)

I will need your start weight, which will be what you weighed last week as a starting point please and the day you usually get weighed.
We will go Mon - Sun as people have different WI days to make it fair and I will anounce a slimmer of the week every sunday night so results to be in by 5pm Sunday please at the latest!!!!!

Last edited:
Would love to join the 6 stone challenge, I am just starting back on cd and to be honest this might just give me more motivation,I have over 6 stone to lose and want it off by April the very latest. At moment I weigh in at a huge 18st 2lb....

Would love to join the 6 stone challenge, I am just starting back on cd and to be honest this might just give me more motivation,I have over 6 stone to lose and want it off by April the very latest. At moment I weigh in at a huge 18st 2lb....

Hi,

Glad to have you on board. Is 18st 2lb your starting weight then? and when is your WI day?

barnsie23
Diet4-40
michellethegooner
MrsR2004 (mon)
Pammiedoll (wed)
rainbow27 (mon)
Sadsam26
TraceyR
yasmine-samara (tues)26st 12lb

yep 18 st 2 is my starting weight and weigh in day is Monday (tomorrow) eek!!!

yep 18 st 2 is my starting weight and weigh in day is Monday (tomorrow) eek!!!

I'm sure you will be fine, will keep my fingers crossed for you and don't forget to post your loss when you get home.

barnsie23
blueeyes26
Diet4-40
michellethegooner (mon) 18st 2lb
MrsR2004 (mon)
Pammiedoll (wed)
rainbow27 (mon)
Sadsam26 (fri) 18st 11lb
TraceyR (tues) 21st 9lb
yasmine-samara (thurs) 26st 12lb

Last edited:
I get weighed on a Friday. I started at 18 stone 11lbs at my start weigh in last week :)

Back