Are you up for a challenge???????

I NEED to join.

Day 1 for me today so i weigh in next monday evening for the first time.

I want to loose in the region of 6 stone all together. I weighed in last night at 17 stone 7 and 3/4. I ideally would like to be 11 stone 7 ish I think!!!

I will sign up to the challenge but for as near to 4 stone as possible as I don't want to put too much pressure on myself.

Thanks

Hi Yasmin, just been for initial weigh in and I'm 18st 12.5lbs ---- now looking forward to next week when I weigh a lot less! (weigh ins on Tuesdays)

Katie
xx

Hi, please please can i join?? I got weighed today and lost 1 lb gutted!!! I am doing the ss+ and have lost 25 pounds in 6 weeks. I am currently 15 stone 10 and would like to lose 5 stone 10 - but 6 stone would be fab.
As mentioned above i weigh in on a tuesday. Last week 15 11 this week 15. 10 after losing 1.
Excited by this thread
xx
PS what does pm mean??

pm = private message

Katie
xx

Hi guys,

Sorry only just posting but I have had a crap day today, feeling really under the weather with a viral infection and only just sat down with a cuppa after seeing to my little girls. They have been little monkey's tonight, all giddy and wouldn't get dry after the bath. Asleep now at last.....lol! I love them to pieces but I just don't seem to have any energy today.

I got weighed myself tonight as my CDC will be away on thurs so I have changed to a tues every week from now on. So............... after only 5 days ss and feeling crap with a virus I managed to lose 8lb this week. I am soooooooooo made up! I was feeling a little bit of pressure to be honest seeing as I am the one who has started this challenge but it just goes to show you what dedication and support from others can do.

I have ammended the list with the weight losses in so far:

barnsie23 (thurs) 15st 9lb
blueeyes26
Diet4-40
(Sat) 17st 11lbs
downesy (wed) 14st 13lb

headdown (mon) 17st 7lb
karen.garraway (tues) 15st 11lb -1lb:)
x-katie-x
michellethegooner (mon) 18st 2lb -4lb :D

MrsR2004 (mon)
Pammiedoll (wed)
rainbow27 (mon) -8lb:eek:
Sadsam26 (fri) 18st 11lb
Sylvie86 (sun) 18st 1lb
TraceyR (tues) 21st 9lb -6lb
yasmine-samara (tues) 26st 12lb -8lb:cool:

Well done Yasmine Samara, that's a great start and only after 5 days????? WOW! I think this thread is going to be great, and the closer we get to March... it's going to be exciting :D

I NEED to join.

Day 1 for me today so i weigh in next monday evening for the first time.

I want to loose in the region of 6 stone all together. I weighed in last night at 17 stone 7 and 3/4. I ideally would like to be 11 stone 7 ish I think!!!

I will sign up to the challenge but for as near to 4 stone as possible as I don't want to put too much pressure on myself.

Thanks
Welcome to our thread!!
I have added you to our expanding list and I wish you the best of luck. This will be no mean feat but if you're prepared to put 100% effort in then you will do fine.

Yasmine-Samara... -6lbs for me tonight hun :D yay! lol
Fantastic - what a great start!! well done
:D:D
Hi Yasmin, just been for initial weigh in and I'm 18st 12.5lbs ---- now looking forward to next week when I weigh a lot less! (weigh ins on Tuesdays)

Katie
xx

Hi Katie,

I have added your starting weight to the list, You will be into the 17's before you know it!!!

Hi, please please can i join?? I got weighed today and lost 1 lb gutted!!! I am doing the ss+ and have lost 25 pounds in 6 weeks. I am currently 15 stone 10 and would like to lose 5 stone 10 - but 6 stone would be fab.
As mentioned above i weigh in on a tuesday. Last week 15 11 this week 15. 10 after losing 1.
Excited by this thread
xx
PS what does pm mean??

Hi hun,

You have done really well so far and you shouldn't be gutted with a weight loss. Ask yourself honestly have you followed the plan 100%? You have made the decision to join this challenge and I hope as we go along we can support each other through the highs and the lows of CD. We are all on here for one reason regardless of the amount, we all have made a decision that enough is enough and we want to actively do something to reduce our weight..........so lets kick ass and get down to the task in hand!!!!

Karen.garraway & headdown
Welcome to the 6 stone challenge!!!!!!

Great loss there Yasmine - hopefully that'll lift your spirits and make you feel brighter ...... it'll soon be March :)

Thanks guys,

I just wanted to say......please feel free to post on this thread anytime. I really want us to support each other and even if you are feeling weak or struggling, or even if you feel you can't do it and want to give up then get your butt on here and we will give it a good kicking.
We are all only human after all and have different lives and commitments but what we all do have in common is a need to feel healthier and fitter and slimmer!!!!!
I am training to be a nurse so I can hardly stand there and talk to patients about health promotion when I am clinically super morbidly obese.
I have 2 gorgeous little girls aged 4 & 2 called Yasmine & Samara (my real name is Lindsay) and i want to be around to watch them grow up into young women and maybe they will have a family of their own one day and I know that every day I stay overweight I am cutting my life short.
I have finally found real happiness with Wayne after a 8 year marriage to a pathetic excuse for a man who lied to me for 11 years and is actually GAY. I know I ate my way through a very unhappy marriage and I want to be slimmer and happier with my new MAN. I have been with Wayne for 18 months and last June I managed to get down to 21st losing almost 8stone doing slimming world but I had gained almost 7 of it back and decided that I'd had enough of hating myself and wanted to finally shed this weight that is making me feel so miserable once and for all!!!!!
So here I am...........

Sorry Katie I missed your start weight on my post before.

barnsie23 (thurs) 15st 9lb
blueeyes26
Diet4-40
(Sat) 17st 11lbs
downesy (wed) 14st 13lb

headdown (mon) 17st 7lb
karen.garraway (tues) 15st 11lb -1lb:)
x-katie-x (tues) 18st 12lb
michellethegooner (mon) 18st 2lb -4lb :D

MrsR2004 (mon)
Pammiedoll (wed)
rainbow27 (mon) -8lb:eek:
Sadsam26 (fri) 18st 11lb
Sylvie86 (sun) 18st 1lb
TraceyR (tues) 21st 9lb -6lb
yasmine-samara (tues) 26st 12lb -8lb:cool:

Hi, can you put me down as 14st 7 - I've been doing the diet for 2 weeks now. I missed my first WI as I was broken into.

I am having 2 weeks off the diet (not my choice) I have been having really bad constipation, I have tried Fibre 89 & Senakot - and I got a small bit out (sorry to sound disgusting). But it got so bad yesterday I had to go to the doctor & have an enema. I also have to take lactuose & drink lots of prune juice - so that will take me out of ketosis & for the next 2 weeks the doctor has given me a strict diet - so I can't follow CD.
But I will come to the website everyday, I am taking 2 weeks holiday from work - so I'll always be here.
As soon as I can I will start SSing again. I don't want people to think I am cheating, I had to go to doctor as I was in so much pain & I wouldn't stop bleeding, I was struggling to stand up. I have never experienced pain that in all my life, and i am really upset I am having to temporarily stop, as I really want to do the diet and i'm really upset at the moment.

As I said I will be on the website everyday & I will start back asap, so please can I stay in the group. I am determined this diet is going to work for me & I'm so upset about this situation, as I've read all the success stories and I want my own and i hate my body for having this side effect.

Please can you keep my weight as 14st7 - as I don't think I have lost weight & I definitely won't after my strict diet. I did lose an inch off my waist, but now it has gone bigger.

Hi, can you put me down as 14st 7 - I've been doing the diet for 2 weeks now. I missed my first WI as I was broken into.

I am having 2 weeks off the diet (not my choice) I have been having really bad constipation, I have tried Fibre 89 & Senakot - and I got a small bit out (sorry to sound disgusting). But it got so bad yesterday I had to go to the doctor & have an enema. I also have to take lactuose & drink lots of prune juice - so that will take me out of ketosis & for the next 2 weeks the doctor has given me a strict diet - so I can't follow CD.
But I will come to the website everyday, I am taking 2 weeks holiday from work - so I'll always be here.
As soon as I can I will start SSing again. I don't want people to think I am cheating, I had to go to doctor as I was in so much pain & I wouldn't stop bleeding, I was struggling to stand up. I have never experienced pain that in all my life, and i am really upset I am having to temporarily stop, as I really want to do the diet and i'm really upset at the moment.

As I said I will be on the website everyday & I will start back asap, so please can I stay in the group. I am determined this diet is going to work for me & I'm so upset about this situation, as I've read all the success stories and I want my own and i hate my body for having this side effect.

Please can you keep my weight as 14st7 - as I don't think I have lost weight & I definitely won't after my strict diet. I did lose an inch off my waist, but now it has gone bigger.
No problem,
I really do hope you are feeling better soon. Try and drink slightly cooled boiled water as often as you can as this will help. Sometimes cold water can be a bit harsh to the system. Don't be stranger and even though you need to stop for a little while you can still post here ' cos you are part of our team and we might be able to cheer you up. Take care and keep in touch!!!

Lins
xxx

Hi Lindsay
I think it is so brave of you to be so honest - and i feel for you , but am also really pleased you have found a good man now.
Unfortunatley it is not uncommon and in my small circle of friends it has happened to two of them, one had 2 children one had none luckily. Why do these men do it????
Anyway, well done you for arranging this thread and giving us all hope and new friends xxxx

well done on ur loss hun.

feeling a bit tired myself today

Lins, well done for finding a man that loves you for you. Not everyone can. I really hope you find this diet as good as I have.

Blueeyes - I had fierce constipation after about six weeks of doing the diet, it's starting again now so I know how you feel. Thankfully Senokot works for me. Hope you start to feel better soon, there's nothing worse.

BTW - I got weighed today, down 4 lbs, my CDC is going away for three weeks and won't be back till the 17th Dec so I'm gonna be weighing myself on the scales so they might not be exactly the same as hers but if I don't weigh myself I know I'll lose interest.

Hi Lindsay
I think it is so brave of you to be so honest - and i feel for you , but am also really pleased you have found a good man now.
Unfortunatley it is not uncommon and in my small circle of friends it has happened to two of them, one had 2 children one had none luckily. Why do these men do it????
Anyway, well done you for arranging this thread and giving us all hope and new friends xxxx
Thank you for your kind words. I really am truely happy in my relationship, with my two beautiful daughters, with my training..........the only thing I'm not happy with is ME!!!!
I am soooooooo glad that I started this thread 'cos it has given me the opportunity to find new friends and keep motivated. A big thank you to each and every person who has signed up to this thread. It really means a lot to me!!!!

Last edited:
Back