Are you up for a challenge???????

wheyyyyy hey - you're there ...... well done :)

That 40lb looks great :D

I have been thinking, next Summer I won't always wear shirts with sleeves to cover my fat upper arms .... won't that be a good feeling!! :)

Hi all,

Just a quick post to let you know that I am still around and to say sorry that I haven't posted much the last few days. Been really busy with uni and trying to study for my exams on the 18th Dec!!
I am now officially divorced :D and have gone back to my maiden name so I have been busy writing to everyone and changing my details in the bank, driving licence, passport etc.

To all the new people who have asked if the can join the thread welcome aboard. We're a great bunch and very very supportive as I'm sure you have gathered by now. If you make sure you post your WI day, If you have had a WI already this week and want it to count for our slimmer of the week then I will need your weight from last week and this will be your starting weight for the 6 stone challenge. If you have only started CD this week then just send me your starting weight and your first WI will be registered for next week.
I hope that makes sense,

Sorry I have to dash off, got to go to work but I promise I will update everyones WI results about tea time today - will be better organised after the weekend.
Hope everyone is doing ok, if not get your butt on here and we will sort you out!!!!!! lol
TTFN

xxx

YS - glad to hear your divorce has come through, hope all the paperwork now isn't too traumatic.

Congratulations on your divorse!

Sylvie are you planning your wardrobe already.....I can wait to be able to wear tops in the summer and not be worried about rolls of fat being visible:eek:

Hi YS, I am also glad your divorce is through xxxxxxx (Now there is only happy times ahead for you)

I am really looking forward to next summer, I hope the months fly by and hopefully i will have the confidence to start enjoying my life again and go abroad this summer.

For the past 4 years, I haven't have the confidence NOT to wear a baggy jumper & trousers even in the summer (thankfully the last 2 summers haven't been very hot). I haven't had the confidence to wear a baggy t-shirt.

I also am looking forward to next summer, this year we went camping in Italy for a month and I felt so big while over there and though I did all the pool and sea etc I didn't feel comfortable .... next year when we go on the same holiday I'll feel a whole lot different.

Rambler, it's not that am planning outfits, it's just good motivation you know. Knowing that next winter all my coats will be size 14s not 20s :)

hey guys i forgot to mention wot my start weight was and when my weigh in is!

My start weight was 17st 5lbs and my first weigh in will be on monday!!

i love looking at clothes and imagining when i can wear them! hopefully soon those dreams will become a reality!! im off now to look for a dress i can wear on my hen night in april!

xx

Hi all
off to bed but in a good mood cause i have survived another saturday night!! I find that so hard with good stuff on the telly and my hubby eating pizza and garlic bread. Had 1 milkshake till tea time then had my meal, a mousse and a bar whey hey - feel stuffed!
Night all and hope you too had good saturday nites xx

Good on you Karen for getting through it - it's another one over and done with :)

Well done Sylvie, with your 5lb lose this week (I think I saw you posted it on another thread)

I am worried about my WI in a few days, as I can feel I am heavier, round the tummy. My period finally started yesterday, it was due on the 20th of Nov, and it is a really heavy/painful period and my tummy doesn't normally go this big or hard, so I think I'm retaining a lot of water. I am sticking to the diet 100%, so hopefully it is only water.

I hope it goes down by my WI, otherwise my CDC will think I have cheated.

Blueeyes I'm the same re period for this week, my tummy had bloated so much that it went bigger than it was before i started the diet - It has gone down a bit and I'm sure it will go down more by Tuesday when my wi is, pretty sure yours will do to if you've got a few days before weigh in ----- also your CDC wouldn't just assume you'd cheated because of a swollen tummy, they'll be well used to the particulars of womens bodies and hormones.

Yep lost 5lbs this week. Am at Uni at the minute and it is freezing. Taking a short break from horrible biochemistry.

barnsie23 (thurs) 15st 9lb -4lb (8lb)
blueeyes26 14st 7lb (wed)
Diet4-40 (Sat) 17st 11lb

Dieting Rambler (fri) 19st 11lb -4lb (12lb)
doris (wed) 19st 13lb
downesy (wed) 14st 13lb -4lb:D
Dream Girl (mon) 12st 4lb
headdown (mon) 17st 7lb
karen.garraway (tues) 15st 11lb -4lb (5lb)
x-katie-x (tues) 18st 12lb -10.5
LISACDVIRGIN (mon) 17st 5lb
michellethegooner (mon) 18st 2lb -4lb :D
MrsR2004 (mon)
Pammiedoll (wed) -6lb (15lb)
PoundPrincess (tues) 15st 8lb -4lb (11lb)
rainbow27 (mon) -3lb (11lb)
Sadsam26 (fri) 18st 11lb -3lb (14lb)
Saturn (sat) -6lb
Sylvie86 (sun) 18st 1lb -5lb (7lb)
TraceyR (tues) 21st 9lb -2lb (8lb)
yasmine-samara (tues) 26st 12lb +3lb (5lb)

Hi guys,

Finally managed to get on and post!!!!!
A really big welcome to our new members:

Dream Girl
Saturn
LISACDVIRGIN
ilove me

I still need Saturn and iloveme starting weights please.
I am so sorry that I have been a bit quiet the last few days but I have had loads to sort out. Will be having a postathon this week to make up for it ......lol!!

I really hope I haven't missed anyone out, feel free to correct me if I have!!!

Our slimmer of the week title goes to :

:party0019: Slimmer
of the week:party0019:

:party0011::party0011:Katie:party0011::party0011:

Losing a fantastic 10.5lb!!!!!!

Well done hun, you must be sooooo pleased.
Keep up the good work!!!!

xxxxxx

Well done Katie!!

Remember anything you lose over 5lbs is a bonus so each week you lose 5lbs or more takes you closer to being 6st lighter by March!!

Well done Katie:smiley1842:

Back