Are you up for a challenge???????

Princess and Lisa :wow: :wow: :wow: Go girlies :D

Well done girls on the losses so far this week. I too am strugling to get back onto CD 100% since my lapse last week. I suppose that is why I haven't posted much over the last few day. I need a huge kick up thass!!!!!!!!!
Any volunteers?????
I am going to an audition tonight in Wigan.
I used to be a professional singer 'til about 2 years ago and I got really bad
acid reflux and it damaged my throat and voice. I got a phone call yesterday from an agent inviting me to sing at an open audition. This will be the first time I will have sang in public for 2 years and I am bricking it!!!!!

Ohh how exciting!! lots and lots of luck I hope it goes well:)

OMG Ian well done 16 stone! What an inspiration you are!

good luck YS, wish I'd know as I'd have come to see you if it was possible as I'm really close to Wigan - in fact I'm not that far up the road from you .... my sister was born at Whiston hospital

Pleased to say I have lost 5lbs this week! (I don't think I deserve it to be honest, so I am going to buckle down)

Pammiedoll....2lbs is 2lbs keep it up we will get there! make sure you are drinking all the water etc!

Hi all just popped in to say i lost 2lb this week and like pammiedoll am a little miffed with that but hey its better than nothing i guess!

Hey all, I lost 3lbs this week:)

Hi, YS - I am currently 14st (I don't know how much I have lost, as I didn't want to look at the scales last week, after a week on a high complex carb diet).

I'm not going to my WI next week, as it's my work Xmas party - I'm not going for the meal, but I will go later for drinks (and have water).

I hope everyone is well and congrats of all your losses.

xxxxxx

Barnsie and Sadsam well done on your losses this week!

Blueeyes - you ok sweetie? you sound a bit down.

Hi, Dieting Rambler - I'm ok, I feel a bit down, hopefully it will pass.

I ordered one of those aero pilates machines off QVC, it's arrived and I will set it up later when I'm home & I'll have a go!!!! Hopefully I won't try it once & get bored on the machine (I always do that with fitness equipment).

xxxxx

oh have fun with your new machine!

You take care!

Hey there,

Thank you all for the good luck wishes for my audition 'cos it went really well. Someone who I really admired came up to me at the end of the night and told me that I had totally blown her away!!! I'm still in shock.....lol
I got a standing ovation and the agent has already offered me a gig for new years eve!!
I felt so proud of myself especially seeing as it was the first time I had sang in public for almost 2 years.

I wish I could say my WI was as good a sucess. I have really struggled this week and feel like I have let you all down. I have gained another 3lb!!!!!
I had a really good talk with my CDC and told her that I was going to give it till my next WI and if I hadn't lost a reasonable amount of weight then I was going to call it a day and just try healthy eating and exercise. I don't feel like a very good role model to you all. I know I have had a rought time of things lately but I need to stop trying to find the reasons why I can't do it and focus on taking one day at a time.
I have been really good all day and then when it gets to about 4pm that is when I end up giving in and having some cereal or toast. Then 'cos I tell myself that I have blown it now and I will start again tomorrow, I end up eating a load of crap such as chocolate, biscuits, sweets, cheese butties etc etc and it just went on from there. I don't know what triggers it or even if I ate because I was hungry. I feel so low and disappointed in myself. I have been under a bit of pre exam stress too but at the end of the day I am only fat because of what I put in my mouth and I have nobody to blame but myself so only I can do something about it and it starts now!!
So this week I am going to do my best to complete a full week 100% effort with no eating. If by next thurs I can't manage it then I will ask for someone else to take over the running of my thread.
I started today and I have been fine so far, just tried to keep busy so please bare with me and I promise I will post every day so you can all keep me going because that is the reason why I started this thread in the first place - so we could all get together and help each other.
Will post again in the morning.

Night night

xxxxx

Hi ys sorry to hear you are having such a tough time weightloss wise but congrats on your gig all sounds very exciting. It would be such a shame if you were to give up cd i guess you have to do what is right for you i know from my own experiences every time ive given up a diet and said ill heahy eat i never see it through and slip back in to old habbits have you thought about movin up the plans and coming back down them when you feel able to? I really hope this week goes well for you just come on here and chat if temptation ever gets too much. All the best for the week ahead!!

Hi Yasmine, I'm sorry to hear about the weight gain this week. I know its hard, I had a big blow out after 3 weeks on SS but please just give it another try. This is it for me its last chance salon. If you can do one day on SS you can do 2, then 3 etc. just take it one day at a time mate. OH and if you do have that cereal dont' think ohhh I've blown it and have loads of stuff, just think well its just some cereal it could be much worse!!

Woohoo on the audition though:) you must be so so proud! Are you going to do the New years eve gig?? lots of luck if you do you'll be brilliant!! xx

Back