Are you up for a challenge???????

I am so sorry you are having a bad time YS, congrats on your audition (I wish I could hear you sing, I think that's one of the best gifts to be pleased with: an amazing singing voice:) )
Don't give up. I know it must be really hard for you with your divorce that has recently come through, people being horrible at uni & your exams, but you can do this. You had the determination to start the thread, as you wanted to lose the weight for Florida - so I will bet on you and I know you will do it.

Put it all behind you (I know it's easier said than done) and I am sure the weight will fall off.

xxxxxxxxx

I have just dried my tears away after reading all your messages of support and they are the last I will cry over this sodding weight!!!!!!
I am an adult and I am fat because of what I put in my mouth, that is the top and bottom of it!!!
I feel like you are such good friends and I truely value your comments.
I won't give up on myself and I won't give up on this thread. I know I have had a couple of rough weeks but they are behind me now and I want to focus on a loss for next thurs.
Thankyou all sooooooooooooo much
xxxxx

Last edited:
Well done YS. Get your mind into the right frame and that is more than half the battle won. I have a long journey ahead, just take it a day at a time and before you know it a week is done, then a month. I have a picture of me at my mum's graduation in January as motivation, I was 21st then and I don't ever want to look like that again. Just remember why you started this thread, your trip to Florida in March, the wedding. If you stick to it till then, imagine how much happier you will be. I know I will be SSing all the way till March so if you need support shout out.

This journey isn't easy but if you work really hard the rewards are out of this world. Keep telling yourself, if I can lose 8lbs in 5 days, imagine what I can do in 3 months.

There's moments where you will feel like eating something but it is those moments that make the difference. Walk away, read a book, make a cup of tea, watch a dvd etc. Do anything to get your mind off it. Am a student too and funnily enough I am spending more time in the library since I started CD. Everytime you walk away from food think of it as a small victory and applaud yourself. I have also started buying myself something for every week am 100% on CD. Anything nice, from bath salts to nail polish. That's my weekly treat.

Am sure you can make it. You had the courage to start the journey and that is always the hardest part. If you feel it is getting too hard and you have to have something in the evening, you could look into SS+. That way you have a nice meal to look forward to and you will still lose lots. Just keep telling yourself, this time next year I will be a totally different person if I do this.

Take care chic. *hugs*

Well done YS. Get your mind into the right frame and that is more than half the battle won. I have a long journey ahead, just take it a day at a time and before you know it a week is done, then a month. I have a picture of me at my mum's graduation in January as motivation, I was 21st then and I don't ever want to look like that again. Just remember why you started this thread, your trip to Florida in March, the wedding. If you stick to it till then, imagine how much happier you will be. I know I will be SSing all the way till March so if you need support shout out.

This journey isn't easy but if you work really hard the rewards are out of this world. Keep telling yourself, if I can lose 8lbs in 5 days, imagine what I can do in 3 months.

There's moments where you will feel like eating something but it is those moments that make the difference. Walk away, read a book, make a cup of tea, watch a dvd etc. Do anything to get your mind off it. Am a student too and funnily enough I am spending more time in the library since I started CD. Everytime you walk away from food think of it as a small victory and applaud yourself. I have also started buying myself something for every week am 100% on CD. Anything nice, from bath salts to nail polish. That's my weekly treat.

Am sure you can make it. You had the courage to start the journey and that is always the hardest part. If you feel it is getting too hard and you have to have something in the evening, you could look into SS+. That way you have a nice meal to look forward to and you will still lose lots. Just keep telling yourself, this time next year I will be a totally different person if I do this.

Take care chic. *hugs*
Thank for your post,

You really have helped me put things into perspective. I am going to go to bed now and do some self meditation to help refocus my mind. I have a relaxation prep om my ipod that I got from a hypnotherapist and she told me to do it every day and I haven't been. It lasts for 20 mins but I always end up falling asleep......lol
I told her and she said it didn't matter 'cos my subconscious mind is still taking it all in. I feel so desperate I will try anything at the moment.
I have packed my gym bag and put it in my car and I will go in the morning and start the ball rolling and try and undo some of the damage before thurs.

night night

Lins
xxx

Morning all,

Been up since 6.30am with the girls and I have just had my porridge and a pint of water. The tree chocolates have been calling me all morning and so far I have been able to resist! :D
I am going to go out now 'cos if I don't I will end up eating something, I know I will so I am off to take back some xmas lights I bought yesterday. At least then I can have my soup when I get back, yum yum.
I spent over two hours trying to put lights up on the edge of the roof using gutter clips and once they were finally up the bloody things didn't work even though I tested them first and they worked fine!!! :mad:
I was furious as you can imagine - it was no fun trying to balance on a ladder at 26st 10lb with your skinny neighbour who you can't stand 'cos she is a crank watching you, desperately wishing you would fall off 'cos she is a jealous nasty so and so!!
I thought the ladders were going to break and I told myself that next year I was going to be able to run up 2 at a time 'cos I will be slim sticking two fingers up at my horrible neighbour and my house will look like a grotto!!! :rolleyes:
Will take a pic tonight if I manage to get some more lights and post it. The girls love it!!!!!
I have got shed loads of house work to do, stacks of ironing and loads of study to fit in for my exam on thurs so plenty to keep me busy thats for sure. Please God let me get through just one day 100%.

So then..........what are you guys up to today?

Well done YS!! Am getting on alright. Had my weigh in this morning and my CDC is going away and won't be back till the 23rd so will have a final weigh in before I go home for Christmas. Lost 5lbs so very pleased, brings it to 27lbs in 4 weeks!! As much as I lost over 2 and a 1/2 months he he.

Glad you are doing well. I have had only one bar this morning and will be at the library till 5/6 in the evening then will have a shake and a soup when I get home. Only downside is I can't drink as much water. That aside am on my 3rd 500ml bottle.

Here's to a good day to you and everyone else!!

Well Done Sylvie another great loss!

Well done Sylvie,

That is an amazing amount to loose in such a short space of time. So inspirational!!!!!

Well I survived a shopping trip and a visit to ASDA and have walked past the christmas tree on several occassions without being tempted with the tree chocs!!!
I have only just finished my lunch time soup, spicey tomato, yum yum.
I feel different today and I can't really explain it. I seem a lot more positive and happier than before. Who knows, that relaxtion disc must be working.....lol
Just going to sort out my little girls tea 'cos they will be back from seeing their Dad soon and I will update the weight losses for this week and post the slimmer of the week.

YS am happy you're feeling positive. That is the key to this diet's success. You too can lose as much if not more. Just take it a day at a time, at the start I had no clue how I would start this journey let alone get this far, 4 weeks no food, but here I am. The time flies and so do the pounds.

Thanks Rambler. All I know is that next Christmas I will be totally different. I know I will be happier for sure, am already counting down the days to summer lol.

Hi YS
I have been away at the inlaws all weekend and have just sat down and read through all the posts in the last fews days. I SOOOO relate to you. I am the same if i have anything naughty i think oh sod it today is a right off and i eat everything not nailed down. I have been away and helped and attended my sis in laws 40th and didnt eat a thing!!! Was so proud, took my mixer and stuck to it 100% BUT have put little boy to bed and hubby gone to bed poorly so ... couldnt face another chicken salad so had cheese sandwich, crisps and jaffa cakes!!! Gutted. Its sunday night and i get weighed tues morning. Wanted to lose as much as i can in the next week as i want to pig out over xmas. Will be so so so so angry if i dont lose or put on when i sat and drank water and ate nothing all through a party. I also realise now how much i used to put in my mouth without thinking. Just putting sausage rolls on the plates i would have probably ate 5 or more without knowing. I think we are all the same - will probably never change but we just have to learn to control it.
Fingers crossed to you for a good week, have a good think though about healthy eating, as someone above mentioned that is very hard to stick to.
Keep us informed xx

Karen, it's not that you will never change, it will just take longer to change. Never say never, you are overhauling eating habits that you've probably had for years. If you can do that on this diet then the weight will be lost and stay off.

Hi YS
I have been away at the inlaws all weekend and have just sat down and read through all the posts in the last fews days. I SOOOO relate to you. I am the same if i have anything naughty i think oh sod it today is a right off and i eat everything not nailed down. I have been away and helped and attended my sis in laws 40th and didnt eat a thing!!! Was so proud, took my mixer and stuck to it 100% BUT have put little boy to bed and hubby gone to bed poorly so ... couldnt face another chicken salad so had cheese sandwich, crisps and jaffa cakes!!! Gutted. Its sunday night and i get weighed tues morning. Wanted to lose as much as i can in the next week as i want to pig out over xmas. Will be so so so so angry if i dont lose or put on when i sat and drank water and ate nothing all through a party. I also realise now how much i used to put in my mouth without thinking. Just putting sausage rolls on the plates i would have probably ate 5 or more without knowing. I think we are all the same - will probably never change but we just have to learn to control it.
Fingers crossed to you for a good week, have a good think though about healthy eating, as someone above mentioned that is very hard to stick to.
Keep us informed xx

I can totally understand where you are coming from too.......lol !!
The longest I have managed 100% is 2 full days. I always end up giving up in the evening of day 3.
Then I go through the I can't do this faze then the next day I get up and say yes I can then by lunch time I am eating a bowl of suger puffs or having some toast with butter or eating a penguin etc etc etc......
Well I am so pleased with myself today. I only had my tea time soup at 9pm and I still have a shake to go yet before bed. I had one little wobble when I almost ate some of my little girls sausage and mash but I was strong and stopped myself. Need to get another couple of pints down me before bed and then hey presto - day 1 completed!!
Just going to look over this weeks losses and will announce our slimmer of the week.
ttfn
xx

week 3 results!!

Updated results:

barnsie23 (thurs) 15st 9lb -2lb (10lb)
blueeyes26 14st 7lb (wed) (7lb)
Dieting Rambler (fri) 19st 11lb -5lb(17lb)
DreamGirl (mon) 12st 4lb
karen.garraway (tues) 15st 11lb -4lb (9lb)
x-katie-x (tues) 18st 12lb -3.5lb (14lb)
LISACDVIRGIN (mon) 17st 5lb -11lb
Pammiedoll (wed) -2lb (17lb)
PoundPrincess (tues) 15st 8lb -5lb(16lb)
rainbow27 (mon) sts (11lb)
Sadsam26 (fri) 18st 11lb -3lb(17lb)
Saturn (sat) -6lb
Sylvie86 (sun) 18st 1lb -5lb(12lb)
Gloria19 (tues) 21st 9lb -7lb(15lb)
yasmine-samara (tues) 26st 12lb +3lb(2lb)

:talk017: Slimmer
of the Week :talk017:

LisaCDVirgin

Losing an amazing 11lb in her 1st week!!!!! well done :party0011:

Hi, everyone I hope you are all well.

Sylvie that is an amazing loss in such a short space of time. Your mum won't recognise you, you much be so pleased.

xxxxx

YS - I am glad you have had a good day today, I would love to see a photo of your Xmas lights.

xxxxx

Hi, everyone I hope you are all well.

Sylvie that is an amazing loss in such a short space of time. Your mum won't recognise you, you much be so pleased.

xxxxx

YS - I am glad you have had a good day today, I would love to see a photo of your Xmas lights.

xxxxx

I didn't get chance to put the new ones up today. will do it in the morning. I am going to bed a very happy girl tonight - I did it!!
One full day 100% CDss :sign0151:
I just need to turn one into two and so on.....

You can do it YS! I am at work in london today...and I had my shake at home before I left this morning...at 6! Just had my first Banana Bliss.......yugh.....I don't think I really like any of the tetras....but they do the job so it is a case of grin and bare it!

Thanks for the update its great to see how we're getting on:)

You can do it YS! I am at work in london today...and I had my shake at home before I left this morning...at 6! Just had my first Banana Bliss.......yugh.....I don't think I really like any of the tetras....but they do the job so it is a case of grin and bare it!
I absolutely lurve the choc tetra!! I tried the banana one and it was ok i guess, not had the strawberry one 'cos I didn't really fancy it to be honest.
Well I am pleased to announce I have almost completed day 2 100%- whoo hoo!!!!
I have only had porridge and soup so far so I stiil have two to go. I am supposed to have 4 portions 'cos I am 5' 11", do you you think it would speed my weight loss up if I could manage on just 3 portions? If you are on lipotrim females only get 3 regardless of their height!!

YS you need 4 because your body requires slightly more nutrients as you are slightly taller so have the 4. I know that Weight Watchers also works in a similar way, i.e. more points for being taller.

hi every1 i had my 2nd weigh in this morning and i lost 3lb, i lost 5lb in the 1st week. my cdc told me i need to up my water intake as my ketostix showed dark pink. iv managed 3 litres 2day, i hate water. my sister started 1 day after me and has her weigh in on same day as me yet both time shez lost more weight. plus she picks on most days. n i try n stick 2 it 100%
gna update my ticker.
dreamgirlxxx

Back