Are you up for a challenge???????

hello i joined cd today and am going to be bridesmaid in june like a idiot told my mateto get me a size 12 dress i a size 22..is this possible ?? i need to loose 7-8 stone ..help

Welcome charleen they reakon you can loose 1stone per month on cd so 6 stone would be possible mabe more different people loose weight at different rates. I too was a size 22 when i started i am now 12 weeks in and 45lb down and am wearing a 16-18 i still have just over 4.5 stone to loose and am aiming to do this by around april/may as i am planning my own wedding and refuse to get married as i am. Good luck with the diet i must say it is the best thing ive ever done.

Are you ready for this guys?!?!

Good morning,

I went to my official WI last night and I have lost a fab 11lb this week and I have only been 100% for 5 days. I am well and truely back on the wagon. :D

I had already decided I was having 3 days off the plan over Chritmas and then In will get straight back on it for the 12 weeks leading up to my hols.
I am soooooo thrilled.
Well done on your losses girls and sadsam don't get disheartened by a 3 lb gain. It was a blip and you will get back into it for next week I'm sure.

ttfn

xxx

Oh my goodness 11lb thats fantastic you must be over the moon with such a fab loss and in the week before christmas so glad you didnt throw the towel in least you know now and so do all of us that when it gets tough and were struggling that it is possible to get back on the wagon and get fantastic results!

Good morning,

I went to my official WI last night and I have lost a fab 11lb this week and I have only been 100% for 5 days. I am well and truely back on the wagon. :D

I had already decided I was having 3 days off the plan over Chritmas and then In will get straight back on it for the 12 weeks leading up to my hols.
I am soooooo thrilled.
Well done on your losses girls and sadsam don't get disheartened by a 3 lb gain. It was a blip and you will get back into it for next week I'm sure.

ttfn

xxx
Wow well done on 11lbs thats brilliant!!! I'm not holding out too much hope for this week as I'm having my Chrimbo dinner..lol still I'm not being weighed until the Saturday so it gives me a few extra days ;)

Hi YS,

I am so sorry, I completely lost this thread after signing up!

After you asked me on one of my posts if I would still like to do the 6 stone challenge I have finally found the time to find the thread and read it all the way through - great reading!

I feel terrible that you had my name down and then I didn't post, this whole forum thing is new to me so feel a bit daft sorry :eek:

Anyway, I would really still like to take part and wondered if you could just add up my 4 weeks for my total loss so far (24lbs) and then I will actually join in from my next weigh in? Is that ok or best to start from now? My original start weight was 18st 7lb and this Monday coming will be my 5th weigh in - whatever you think is best?

Am hoping for a better loss than last week but unfortunately have had another bad week with my little boy and another hospital trip :cry: have still managed to stay on SS 100% - not sure how!

Well done to everyone so far, really amazing losses.

Michelle x

hi everyone well christmas is almost here i thought it may help for everyone to make a goal for the outcome of ost christmas weigh in i see it as a good way of remaining focused its not something that needs recording or checking up on but more of a pledge to yourself to not let chistmas ruin all of or hard work so whether you would be happy of a small gain or stay the same or you want to loose its something to concerntrate on when that extra mine pie is winking in your direction i get weighed tommorow and am hoping for a loss (only been 5days since last weigh in) and then the following week i will be happy to stay the same as i am planning on having a low carb christmas meal. dont feel you have to partisipate its not a competition more like a way of keeping myself in check (as much as is possible!)

Hiya YS,

If I am ok to join in (above post) then wanted to let you know my weight loss this week is 3lb (27lb total).

Have a great Christmas everyone xx

Hi Lins and fellow weight losers
Sorry not posted been poorly :(
Havent weighed today have cancelled till next week. While i was ill or i wanted to eat was toast. When i started to feel better i strayed....as i still have a weeks worth of shakes and bars i cancelled today and gonna get weighed next week. Unlike other brave people i am having a week off and going to thoroughly enjoy every mouthful. When i restart next week i will try going back to ss and hopefully have a great weight loss like i did on my first.
I have certainly not given up, even now after a few days i hate the feeling i have of being bloated, also when i saw my dr about my back last week she was pleased with my 2 and half stone and said that would help my case for next back op. I dont want the embarrassement of her seeing me put it all back on.
I love the comments people make and i am nearly an 18 which is so much easier to buy for. Me and hubby really want another baby as our son is 3 in february. So i have many reasons to continue with cambridge.
May i wish you all a very merry christmas!!!! and a smaller new year ha ha.
Love this thread and look forward to giving you my huge weight loss soon ha
Love Karen xx

Well done Dreamgirl. I have my weigh in later on this evening. A bit gutted because it's normally in the mornings so although my scales said 16st 13lbs this morning they say 17st 1/2lbs now. Oh well it's just all the water. We'll see when my CDC gets to my house.

Hope everyone is well.

Thanks YS, don't apologise I know you will have been busy, it's a mad time of year!

Hi Karen, sorry to hear you have been poorly :( I can really relate to your determination to carry on with CD after xmas as my little boy has just turned 3 and we would really like to try for another baby but I want/need to lose this weight first or at least most of it :)

Well done everyone with your losses this week, it's tough with xmas so close.

Merry Christmas :xmascheers:

hi all well its week 13 on cd for me and after a five day weigh in (obviously cant weigh in this thursday) I am over the moon to say i lost 5lbs bringing my total to 3st 8lb lost i just love this diet it has done me the world of good i feel like a different person already!

Hey everyone!! Hope you are all well. Lost 7lbs this week. Am officially 16st 13lbs!! Really happy with the loss. Hope you all have a Merry Christmas. Here's to a leaner fitter 2009.

Thanks Edi!! I am really excited and don't want to ruin it. Am home and there's lots of stuff I would have snacked on around but 3 hours later and I still haven't. Lots of Pringles, Cakes, Muffins, home made scorns and croissants ..... I wish my mum was a bad cook lol.

That's amazing bijoux, 7lbs in week 5! I'm a bit jealous :D

Well done for resisting the goodies x

Back