are you watching this program?

natalieann

Silver Member
ive got something on on channel 4 called will my crash diet kill me, someone on canbridge so simular to us, interesting program, will be on channel 4 plus one

Im watching xx

I'm watching too, looks like LT is on in a future episode x

Nice to see the media put a positive spin on vlcd if done responsibly.

I enjoyed watching it,
LT is coming on in a few weeks time i'll be nervous how it comes across but as im coming an end of my Tfr journey i don't think it will affect me too badly but i can imagine if its portrayed badly it may deter a lot of people thats just begun their journey, i hope not. it has been a great benefit to my life, yes its hard at times, yes there are side effects but im glad i've done lipotrim, i feel great and feel healthy!

if my silly 4od would work i would watch it!! sounds good though!

I'm watching too, looks like LT is on in a future episode x
cant wait lol
Nice to see the media put a positive spin on vlcd if done responsibly.
yea exactly
I enjoyed watching it,
LT is coming on in a few weeks time i'll be nervous how it comes across but as im coming an end of my Tfr journey i don't think it will affect me too badly but i can imagine if its portrayed badly it may deter a lot of people thats just begun their journey, i hope not. it has been a great benefit to my life, yes its hard at times, yes there are side effects but im glad i've done lipotrim, i feel great and feel healthy!

yes i agree, lipotrim is brill cant fault it, it may deter someone but it also may have a more positive result on all those haters

Watched it myself, very intresting..can't wait to see what they have to say about LT..was good how the Doctor explained about the upkeep after coming off a VLCD...Cause I still don't think people on VLCD understand that the trick to keeping the weight off for life..

Watched it myself, very intresting..can't wait to see what they have to say about LT..was good how the Doctor explained about the upkeep after coming off a VLCD...Cause I still don't think people on VLCD understand that the trick to keeping the weight off for life..

yeah eaxactly

There is no 'trick' to keeping the weight off. LT TFR is the easy part!

I just wish they would show more success stories surrounding vlcd as there are plenty hanging around this place :)

Watched this last night on 4od... arghh her on the cabbage soup diet - I cannot stand people who say 'iccle' and 'boccle', it grates on me and makes me want to slap people! At the end when she said 'tocal weight loss' ARGH! Other than that ... it was good, got it set on sky for next week :)

hey fizzstar how are you getting on after everything??

also i just watched it on 4od as it decided to be nice and actually work for me.. great program just wish they would not make everything sounds like a major side effec..yess a build up of ketones is ketoacidosis which is really bad,,,but we drink enough water to flush out the ketones... no wonder everybody thinks VLCDs are bad for you,, because they havent got their facts straight! x

hey fizzstar how are you getting on after everything??

also i just watched it on 4od as it decided to be nice and actually work for me.. great program just wish they would not make everything sounds like a major side effec..yess a build up of ketones is ketoacidosis which is really bad,,,but we drink enough water to flush out the ketones... no wonder everybody thinks VLCDs are bad for you,, because they havent got their facts straight! x

I havent got no £££ to go back on it just yet - waiting for the end of the month! I'm, after reading on here, toying between LT and Exante. LT @ £33/week (plus £5 to get to the chemist and back) or Exante, £100/month and £5 P&P, and no regular trips out. Its delivered to the door but its a few more cals (at 600 per day, Lt being 450). I'll have made my mind up by the end of the month, one way or the other. Just going to keep looking out, im on a strict no carb at the moment and keeping on sweetners too. I am having milky coffee though (but its the 1% stuff :D) Just not 100% sure which way to go.... For me, its not the money (as i'll put the weekly to one side) its the way you go about it with Exante. It works out at £38/week for LT and £26.25/week Exante. Thats £12 per week, thats a new top every week, or a new pair of bras lol!!! x

I can relate to that Fizz and remember 180 extra cals a day is only gonna slow your loss down by 1lb every 3 weeks which is negligible.

When I went to visit my niece last weekend I swapped some of my LT for her Exante to try it and may well end up doing same as am only on benefits so money is already ultra tight.

Watched this last night on 4od... arghh her on the cabbage soup diet - I cannot stand people who say 'iccle' and 'boccle', it grates on me and makes me want to slap people! At the end when she said 'tocal weight loss' ARGH! Other than that ... it was good, got it set on sky for next week :)

haha yeah i dont think could do that cabbage soup, also i dont how they worked out that cambridge had only a loss off 3.6lbs a week? and other were more, cambridge is a ketogenic diet and the others wernt i dont think, i think it coz the girl kept changing her mind

Back