Aren't people funny?

Austineer

First customer of the morning comes in, really lovely old lady - as we're checking her tyres she asks me "Have you put on weight?" I did a little scream inside! It's just as well she's such a sweet lady

Second customer comes in, he's always a terrible flirt and says - "wow, you've lost a lot of weight!"

At least it's better than a couple of years ago when a chap came up to me and asked me about my being five months pregnant! (turns out he got me confused with someone else, but I suppose I did look that way at the time :cry:)

I can only hope...;)

I went to see a friend who I hadn't seen for ages and she said to me "you've put on a bit of weight haven't you?"when I'd actually lost it! I think she remembered me as being smaller!

Last month I saw a lady who used to be one of dinner ladies at primary school and she piped up "you used to be such a lovely skinny thing" - well yeah, I was when I was seven!

:pNot me, I was always a podgy little cabbage patch-kid....:p
300px-Cabbage-patch-kids-cloe-jess.jpg

Yes, yes they are. But at 28 years old I do still look like one....
:bliss: hehe

Even when I'm quite slim I always still have podgy little toddler hands and feet, dimples in my cheeks when I smile, and big eyes-
cabbage patch kid!

I've been a bit rubbish and not put any up yet....I know I've only got one left from when I was at my biggest, and it's a corker!! I'm at an 'all you can eat' buffet, scowling at my ex!!! It's horrendous!! I will have to scan it though as it's a proper photo, not digital...it deffo shows off my CPK potential though....I'm off to rummage in my photo box....

Right, I've put up my grim big pic, and the one from when I was at my target weight of 9st.....
In my album....I am a cabbage patch kid!!:cool:

I went from 16st to 9st in about 18 months. That was in 2003, since then I've yo-yo-ed between about 10 and 11st. Currently trying to get back to 9st!

Just had a nosey at your pics, your wedding ones are fab! :)

Back