Aren't we a bunch of lovely people!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mrs Taurus, 10 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Mrs Taurus

Mrs Taurus Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.97%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    No doubt a lot of us who come on this forum have spent a lot of time feeling bad about ourselves and beating ourselves up.

However I really value the support and advice I get on here, also I love the way that we all get inspiration from fellow cders losses, rather than being jealous.
    We also share personal traumas, cheer each other up when we are down and all offer such warm and friendly welcomes to new and returning members.

We really are a great bunch of people who deserve to feel proud, regardless of any issues with food and our weight.

So glad to have found this forum back in September 2009.

Mrs T X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hello Mrs T!!! Xx

I'm so glad I joined too!

Its a great forum in general I think :)

I wish you well xxx

Mrs Taurus likes this.
  4. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    Group Hugs Xx :grouphugg:

5. Jenbob

Jenbob Member

Start Weight:
    18st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(3.91%)
    Diet:
    Started CD, now on Xenical
    Too right! :)
    Ive only been on the diet 6 days but ive found this forum has helped me no end.
    Thank you to everyone who has helped me through my first week :)
    x x x x x

6. determinator

determinator Banned

awwww how lovely :) I certainly wouldnt have got this far without the amzing people and stories on minimins :) it helps so so much to have people who can understand exactly how easily hard CD is and can relate to any problem :)

7. charley24

charley24 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I agree, there is no way I would have got to goal without you all....maybe if I had stayed around I wouldn't have put it all back on!
    But the moment I restarted CD, I was straight back to minimins and it's lovely to see the old faces, and meet new ones too!!!!!!!

8. Awaken Me

Awaken Me On my Way...

I agree Mrs T - I love Minimins and it has been a lifesaver for me all through the diet and I know that I wouldn't have made it this far otherwise.

I've been a member since the beginning and DH before that but I didn't post much and I've been trying to get conquer CD since August 2005 :eek:. This time around I posted more, asked questions and got more involved and well here I am 12st lighter - enough said :D.

There is always someone here to give you great advice and a pick me up. Also so many people know exactly what you are going through and how you feel so you know you're not alone.

9. chele80

chele80 On a mission

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(26.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Here here

When I started on LT in 2008 there was no support with it and so the support I got when I found this site was amazing and I knew when I started CD that I'd be welcome back here x

10. furrysmudge

furrysmudge Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st11.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(4.14%)
    Diet:
    Bouncing back to Slimming World
    Love minimins!! whenever I'm tempted I come on here and get so engrossed I forget about being naughty! Thanks guys! x

11. boardwitless

boardwitless Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    I left for a while but have faffed around for a bit and come back to get it sorted. I think maintenance is like tuning an instrument - at first you don't hit the right note and go some way above and below it, then you tighten it up and just go a little bit above and below before you finally hit on the right sound. I'm just tuning up my body and finding out what makes it tick so it's going to take a bit of practice for a while. Minimins helps with that :D

12. jlm

jlm Full Member

Diet:
    CD
    I totally agree, everyone is lovely and it helps me so much! I wouldn't have lost the 3 stone I did without this forum! Xx

13. CookieMonsteress

CookieMonsteress Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Low carb, low fat
    Hey Mrs Taurus,
    What a lovely post! And so true!! It is people like you tho that make people open up and want to post so thank you!
    Good luck on your journey!!!
    Love Cookie xxxx

Mrs Taurus likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.