Argghhh dilema

Not a disaster. Probably a bit higher in carbs than you should have on a regular basis but not terrible in the great scheme of things and some beans are on the Atkins induction list. Just cut them out from now on and you'll be absolutely fine.

Actually green beans have less net carbs than broccoli, S&S just can't list every type of veg that is low carb, they probably just listed the most popular that they thought people would want to eat!

Enjoy! :D

they really should list all of them then people wouldnt freak out when they realise they have eaten something not on the list

I have red peppers all the time , not on the list.

I agree. It saves so much speculation and worry. It's bad enough to have to follow such a restricted plan without the extra pressure.

Although, if im curious I look up the relevant info online through nutrition sites etc, but we shouldn't really have to do that.

It just doesn't bother me if I look things up and make an informed decision to include things or not. If it's not on the official list then strictly speaking, and if following S&S to the letter then you should not have it, just like it tells you not to have diet sodas etc. yet people still do. You can't blame a company because something that isn't officially part of the plan is not listed.

i have been having a tiny amount of carrot and onion and still lost,

I thought they were revising the vegetable list , there are surely things that are ok that should be included in the list and they have said so themselves , although that is only hearsay

If a vegetable has comparable carbs and calories to one on the list then I go with it , but some people get anxious about using their descretion and dont want to do anything wrong

In time you become a bit more relaxed and confident about making informed decisions

Bad times! When we have to watch the amount of carrot we eat lol

Maybe if I binged on carrot in the first place, I wouldnt be fat lol

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Bad times! When we have to watch the amount of carrot we eat lol

Maybe if I binged on carrot in the first place, I wouldnt be fat lol

but i think you may have been orange !! :D

Oh I do love mushrooms to.

Orange yes true , wouldnt need a spray tan then :) lol

Moosh yes your right shallots seems a similar carb content.

I just looked at a jar of choc spread , the carbs are 56 in a 100 g. Now I am stressing over 10 . Oh how times change!

Back