ARGH FOR ****S SAKE!

Yasmine

One last chance
I am trying to sodding follow the refeed sheet by the ****ing letter and my mum goes and uses all the ****ing chicken in the fridge and messes around with them and now I don't know what she put in them and if I'm allowed them or not. And she used up all the ****ing fish too! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:!!!!!!!!!!

She put salt, chilli, pepper and garlic on all of them. It doesn't say anything about any of this!

Please help! urgent! :(

I asked this morning if I can use seasoning on the chicken, ive bought the bbq and 7 spice seasoning. Im sure the chicken will be ok but im sure an expert will be along soon to give better advise, im shortly going to have my first meal... so nervous lol

It is really nerve wrecking at first, but when you get past the first bite, it's all really good.

Yasmine - I can hear your frustration hun, but dont worry, the chicken will be fine with those ingredients.

Bit late now, but the seasoning will be fine, along with the spices Emma.

As long as there was no oil added you will be fine, Yasmine. I've been reading everything I can lay my hands on about re-feeding.

Cheers love. I'm just so paranoid on refeed heh.

Back