Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by SaraC, 2 December 2009.

1. SaraC

SaraC Green Day Diva!!

It's started, my first * week of my SW plan and all I am craving is sweet things!! Now I know why I went round Tesco yesterday wanting sweets & chocolate (I am more of a savoury naughty person than a sweet tooth!).

I think I might have to take a trip across to Tesco in a min to buy some Melon & Sugarsnap peas!!
  2. sassie

sassie Well-Known Member

I know it sounds odd but when I crave something sweet, I sometimes have somehting like a pickled onion instead. It's such a shock to your taste buds that you forget about the chocolate!
  3. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

Hun if you want sweet stuff but not blow it, my fave 'sweet things' that suit SW are (other than fruits etc):

The 'grown up' jellies from Hartley's - 1/2 syn a pot (not the ones withy fruit).

Mini milks - 1.5syns each

Quark, sweetener and some options choccy powder. Sickly so don't eat a lot but I likes it

Hope you feel better
  4. SaraC

SaraC Green Day Diva!!

Thank you :) I have ended up having fresh pineapple, melon & Jelly Tots :) xx