Argh!!!

DizzyFlowers

Im on day 7, I get weighed tomorrow. I felt great today, a whole week of 100%, I even felt abit differnt.
So why did I spoil it?!?!??!?!
Basically when we were out today my boy wanted a sausage roll, so he had one and there was another in the pack, I took it home and put in in the fridge. 'He can have that tomorrow' I thought.
I cooked his dinner later and that was fine too.
Untill he said he was full and he'd left his entire square sausage in a bun.
And I ate it. and the sausage roll. and some chocolate eggs (mini ones, but still!!)
I didnt even want any of it.
But once id eaten the sausage bun thing it was like I had to eat everything else!!
I feel like poo!

I guess I did it cos I already know I will have lost abit of weight tomorrow being my first week, and mid week I had already lost 9lb, so I made this my excuse.
I know I will have lost weight tomorrow im just so dissapointed in myself.
Im more annoyed cos I didnt want it, there wasnt even any of that 'oh i reallllly want that' it was more of, 'ah il eat that, might aswell'
:mad:
Im hoping that next week I dont act so stupid, because if I cheat then, then it will be a waste of 40 squids cos I dont know how much I might lose on my 2nd week.
I guess it s a good thing my scales have broken, no mid week weigh in, no excuse to cheat.
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

OK, today wasn't good BUT you had 6 good days.

Draw a line under it all right now. You can't undo it so (meant in the nicest possible way xx) get over it and move forward it.

Promise yourself a 100% week and maybe think up some contingency plans in case a day like today looms again.

Good luck tomorrow xxx

(My first WI tomorrow too and I think I'm on target for a 7lb loss xx)

we all have slack time hun, don't ponder on it, move on.

You can do it hun, keep focused

Charlie xx

Thanks guys! Just needed somewhere to vent lastnight and only you guys would understand how easy it is to fall off the wagon! lol.
Todays a new day! no sausage rolls for me!! lol.
Weigh in tonight, better get drinking this water! flush away my sins, lol.

Good luck for your weigh in today Suepat, let me know how you get on!

xx

Hey Dizzy it was just a blip. Start again today hun and you can still have a good loss tomorrow. Will PM you too x

Back