Argh!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by goolian, 29 October 2011 Social URL.

1. goolian

goolian Fab & Fit For Florida

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well I've only lost 1lb this week so it is back to the drawing board.... Gonna do week one all over again... No bars, just 3 shakes a day!

Gonna need all the motivation I can muster up!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. goolian

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Oh and I also need some tips for when anyone hits a plateau... I mean 7lb in 5 weeks is a bit naff :(

4. Jayellekay

Jayellekay this time - the last time

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st10lb(28.7%)
    How much water are you drinking?

5. FeeneyFooFoo

FeeneyFooFoo Full Member

Talk us through a typical day, xx

6. MrsFatBum

MrsFatBum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    i lost 2lbs this week and wasnt very happy. i have done the same as you and gone back to week 1. no bars etc. just shakes and lots of water. let u know how i get on on wednesday wi

7. Sapphireblue

Sapphireblue Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(31.4%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    did you have an 810 week at week 13?
    if not, it might be a good idea to do that for a week and then back down to SS, it will hopefully wake your body up a bit, as it gets used to the diet.
    also, have you tried doing some light exercise to see if it helps (especially if you do an 810 week, helps you feel a bit less like you're going against the diet!)

i have totally plateaued as well and feel your pain. luckily, i am not that far from goal so have decided to come up the steps and start exercising and see if it'll help. not sure on that one yet as only went up on monday...

8. goolian

Diet:
    Slimming World
    no but I pretty much had week 14 off the diet as I was unwell...

I know I am not drinking enough water, I only have just over a litre a day, but I am really struggling water-wise especially as the tap water here is disgusting :(

9. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    You'll probably find theres the answer you're not drinking anywhere near enough water. Up your water intake to the recommended amount and I bet you find a huge difference

10. FeeneyFooFoo

FeeneyFooFoo Full Member

I just force the water down, hav a few large gulps before I do anything at work, leave my desk, gulp gulp, get back gulp gulp, it soon goes down, and use a sports type bottle easier to drink more

Good luck xx

11. SurreySuperTrooper

SurreySuperTrooper Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.07%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Have you tried sparkling water? I did and it really helps with upping my water intake.

12. .Nicki.

.Nicki. Minimin Addict

I find the water down south pretty grim straight from the tap but a brita water filter makes a big difference.

13. eaf

eaf Full Member

Diet:
    Slim and save
    I get the 2l bottle of water from tesco and it's only 25p and it's nice water unlike my tap water. It's gone so bleachy tasting? I put one in the fridge and I think I have to drink that in a day at least. And it's nice and cold! Xx

14. maddiezahatter

maddiezahatter Member

Start Weight:
    15st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(8.14%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I struggle with water too. I bought something called a Water Bobble from House of Fraser the other week and that really helped. It was £10, which sounds a lot but cheaper than always buying bottled water....It's a plastic bottle with a carbon filter built into the cap that looks like a rod hanging down into the bottle...the bottle is clear and the tops come in different colours.

You change the filter after 2 months or about 300 litres I think, and the new tops cost £6.99 (from Fraser's, anyway).

Nic x

15. Rolly82

Rolly82 not giving up

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(15.34%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi

I also bought a water filer jug from Argos they have them online too for £4.99. It's a 2 lit jug so I find it much easier to drink it as I even don't realise have a drank it all by just working my way through it as I also struggle drinking the water too.

x

16. .Nicki.

.Nicki. Minimin Addict

What a brilliant thing to have, might have to get on of those for out and about.

17. goolian

Diet:
    Slimming World
    So much for doing week one again... I have picked and picked and picked and I am getting very annoyed with myself...
    On the up side... I have ordered a dress for a do at the weekend from Very... I was nervous as it is an 18 but it fits beautifully :)

Please give me some help and advice... I am going to stay exceptionally strict for the next 3 days for my birthday do on Saturday night :)

Attached Files:

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. shini

shini Silver Member

Hey every time u get cravings or tink of picking food drink water !! It really helps

20. SurreySuperTrooper

SurreySuperTrooper Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.07%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Just think of how much weight you have lost. You are half way there! This should spur you on.

I'm also celebrating my birthday this weekend ...... with having an extra CD bar!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.