ARGHH!!! Im so annoyed!! Advice please!!!

Jennie_bl

Hey all,

I have posted before about having my period practically on off everyday since starting the diet (im in week 5 now.)

Today I went to the Docs about it, after other posters on here had mentioned that they had had it too... My dr had a massive go at me, telling me the diets a silly idea, how being on period is my bodys way of telling me it can't cope.. how people on such Low cal diets should be in hospital doing it...how hes suprised I can still function.. blah blah
Then he said theres nothing he can give me to stop it as something he cud give called nore...(someat) wont work because I am on the pill- Microgynon 30.
He says the only way I can stop it is to come off the diet... then he printed off some usual crap on eating healthy from his comp.. and that was it...

I am so frustrated!!!! I've txt my CDC, she's going to ring me tonight. URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh I am feeling so frustrated I could scream!!!!!!:mad::cry::mad::sigh:

Anyone any advice?/help? plz xxx

No solutions honey but wanted to send you a big hug. Hopefully a CDC or supervisor will be along to give you advice soon... I do feel for you.
xxx

Hey Jennie I've been having the exact same problem - thought it was just me. I was fine till about week 4 then been on and off ever since. I'm on microgynon too and I'm due to se my doctor on Monday so will keep you posted.

Oooh I'm due to start Microgynon next time the dreaded period comes along. Maybe I'll think twice!

Hey Jennie I've been having the exact same problem - thought it was just me. I was fine till about week 4 then been on and off ever since. I'm on microgynon too and I'm due to se my doctor on Monday so will keep you posted.

ahh yeh it would be good to know what your dr says!! My CDC is phoning some Dr or something tomorrow who is to do with CD, to see what they say! xx

hi hun
i suffered with this the whole time i was on CD.
my doctor gave me some tablets and they didnt work, so she said i could either put up with it and lose lots of weight and become healthy, which is what i did, or come off CD and remain fat and unhealthy....
unfortunately this is something that affects some people while on CD, and no amount of tablets can help, and you just have to put up with it.
All gone back to nornal now that i've finished CD
not the news you were looking for i know.....

Back