Arghhh! Put weight on!

no idea!
but don't panic as you know its not fat - as BL always points out it takes 3500 calories to put on 1lb, so its def not that!

one thing i have learnt is that my body does wierd stuff and is very unpredictable!
daisy x

As Daisy said it won't be a real gain.Perhaps you drank more water today,or are a bit constipated? Don't lose heart-our bodies aren't machines and sometimes do random,unexplained things.Bet you have a good result next week and your husband to be can carry you over the threshold easy-peasy xx

just echoing what everyone else said hun , i did gain once on ll , it was salt !!!! id added it to the old nut bar when roasting it , bloated me up no end , stopped adding it to soups to then . the next week was a good loss xxxdont get disheartened hun , xx

Empathise completely Snannapuss - I put on a pound this week :confused:

No idea why either, as totally abstinent, only thing I did differently was a load of exercise for the first time since starting LL - an hour of pilates and 74 lengths of the swimming pool - I thought it would help!! :rolleyes:

Hi Lucy
My only STS week on LL was when I started exercising but then the next week I had a big loss. Keep up the exercise if you can this is only a temporary thing your body is adjusting to you telling it to burn more fat and its probably just hanging onto it.
Great losses btw.

Hi Lucy
My only STS week on LL was when I started exercising but then the next week I had a big loss. Keep up the exercise if you can this is only a temporary thing your body is adjusting to you telling it to burn more fat and its probably just hanging onto it.
Great losses btw.
Thanks Tange - that's really good to hear. Yep, I'm definitely going to continue with the exercise - have booked myself in for another hour of humiliation and torture (aka Pilates) on Saturday, and have been swimming as well.
Thanks for your support :)

Back