ARGHHHH GOT TO REFEED NOW!!!!!!

scousemouse0151

soon to be minnie mouse
Ohhh I know it's got to be done before consuming alcohol but I'd gladly forgo the party (friend's retirement/birthday) as I don't want to see the scales creep back up :cry:
Does anybody still have a loss on re-feed or is a gain inevitable!!!
Well I'm just looking into how it works so might just change my weigh-in day to Sunday and start just to make sure I get the re-feed right.
Then it's straight back on plan for my hols which will be 5wks away. I need/want to get another 9-10lb before I go if I can x x

I lost 6lbs on the 10 day S&S refeed- not sure how!

Ohhh that's cheered me up
just checking your re-feed diary and going to try and replicate it.
I want 6lb off at the end too :)
Just off the shops for my supplies ohhh it will feel strange buying something other than spinach and salad haha x x

Enjoy the refeed hun, you have done so well!!

I've had a drink twice on plan, will have a drink Tuesday evenin stay on

Add in bits slowly you will be fine Xx

Made a fool of myself in the fruit shop I bought lovely juicy apples and was caught stroking them at the till!!! :)
Had to redeem myself and let the woman know I hadn't eaten fruit in 6 whole weeks.She still looked at me strangely tho x x

Started day one on re-feed

B. Caramel Shake
L. 100g Quorn mince with carrots/peas
T. 50g Chicken 100g Salad
S. Banana Shake
Snack. Apple

Split my 150g protein into 2 meals hope this is allowed!!! :confused:

Lol! Just imagine her face if it had been bananas! :8855:

How are you finding eating, did you enjoy your apple?

Haha imaging getting barred from the grocers for fondling the fruit

Not had my tea/supper or apple yet as I've been out all day but just wanted it written so I don't stray off plan x x

Ooops just read you're not to eat after 8pm so off to get my shake x x

Hi scousemouse - that's so funny about the apples haha! Best of luck with your refeed I'm sure you will do fab :)

Hi, hows it going? Hope you've not been arrested for fruit fondling:D

Haha Rachael everyone thinks I've lost the plot.
Had a yogurt today as I didn't want to get too involved with the pink lady :)

End of day3 now and it's all going well thanks. Just hoping I don't gain too much after the weekend's party.
Actually looking forward to get back on the 4 shakes a day and blitz the last chunk.
We have a power plate in work so I make sure I take advantage of that every day 10mins is the equivalent of 1hr apparently.
I've been on the cross trainer too tonight and couldn't walk straight when I got off x x

Well it's day 5 of re-feed and couldn't help a sneaky peek on the scales as you all know I was dreading the weight gain expected.
Well I'm thrilled as I'm still 10st5lb so no gain at all :worthy:
I have motivated myself this week and jumped on the cross trainer (4-5k) just to keep my weight in check.
Will be doing this daily now till my hols as I can already see the improvement in my ab flubber it's actually reduced in just a couple of day's.
I must say though I cannot wait to get back on the 4packs a day and finish this journey x x

:wow: Now that was a shock I never seen that one coming.

I was dreading re-feed and can't believe I've actually lost 2lb
Can't wait to get out and party later.
For anybody worrying about going onto re-feed I'd now say follow it to the letter as it really does work without the worry of gaining.
Hope everyone's weekend is a fabulous one as mine sure is x x

Back on track now day3 of TFR and keeping to plan.
Have to make sure I make time for the cross trainer as I'm sure this helped with my weigh-in Saturday.
I've got 4wks on TFR before another re-feed before my hols I'm really hoping to get 8-10lb off before I go so her goes wish me luck x x

Well done on the loss hun and good luck :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Stef
I've had a busy time on the power plate and cross trainer this week as the nerves have kicked in over the bikini body :sigh:
Wish I had the motivation earlier on in the programme (refuse to call s&s a diet) never mind I'm finally getting active so got to be optimistic for the final weight before my hols (34days) and counting :)

What do u think of the power plate? I really want one!

You can do it hun :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

We have a great power plate in work like they have in the gym.
I go on it every shift and it states a 10min session is the equivalent of a 1hr workout so that suits me fine.
I think I'm getting the results a lot quicker since I've been going on the cross trainer if I'm honest though x x

Back