ARGHHHH

captaincollins

God dam what is it about losing big numbers in a week or 6 days that makes you blow it!

So angry at myself and just rowed 3000m to try and lose a third of the caleries I prob ate!

I weighed myself this morning on day 6 and I was down a good number, i dont know maybe I got to cocky and then didnt have a shake and bar in the day for some reason (big mistake) and then number a massive load shreddered chilli beef and rice - for some stuipe reason I thought not having the rice and using sweetner instead of suger would mean I stayed in ketosis - what was i thinking! I am not out of ketosis and have put on of LOADS weight since this morning 10 hrs before I weigh in tomorrow GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

gonna make sure I carry my water with me and make sure i have my shakes and bar before tea - think that was my downful!

I wasnt even hungry just wanted it - god I am annoyed with myself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as it means whatever I lose tomorrow (which should still be a good number btw) I will be down as I should of had a few more pounds off! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Oh well - chalk that one down to experience shall we! :break_diet:

Sharon xxxx

Aww hun (hugs). When u step on the scales tomorrow and feel dissapointed that the numbers not as high as it was a few hours before, remember that feeling, and hopefully it'll put u off doing it again. Its a harsh lesson to learn but one we all have to learn at somepoint so dont beat yourself up. Giving in to all those cravings is what has brouht us here in the first place. Be strong, keep up the good work....u can do this xxx

I've done the self sabbotage thing too. Its a habit that is harder to break than most! Get straight back on and drink drink drink. Good Luck x

:cry:i have now weighed myself and now there that from this time yesterday morning to this morning i put on 5 pounds - this beef cost me 4 pounds - i even though i had a great weight loss I am disappointed :cry:

Last edited:
If you go back to 100% and stick to it, those few pounds will soon come off, not had time to settle yet!
Bren xx

Back