Arghhhh

Rednicola

Silver Member
SO STUCK !!!! don't know what to do been doing the Dukan and was doing great but just can't get back into it after Christmas .... Thinking of coming back to the simply filling plan ...will I ever stop messing about !!!!!

Hi Red! How did you do on Dukan?? Do you new a kick up the bum??? ;-) x

I did great before Christmas and was 3lb away from goal then I went away to Canada and the dreaded Christmas food and gained nearly a stone being daft eating everything like it was going out of fashion and just can't get back on it keep having a good day then bingeing on chocolate :(:(:(

Talked to hubby last night and decided I need to just eat healthily and I'll have a treat night once a week to look forward too which fits in with the simply filling plan .....so here I am AGAIN !!!!

And yeah I'd appreciate that kick up the bum :):):)

How's you ???

Ah so close! But you can get there again :)

I put on a total of 9lbs in December, so I know how you feel. I've got 4 off so far. It's really hard to get back into it. I'm still craving the naughty foods but I'm hoping that will go soon....

Did you have a good time in Canada? Are you going to do SF again then? xxx

Well done on getting the 4 back off and getting back on it that's really the hardest part .....those cravings are a killer ...really wish there was a chocolate diet !!!!

Canada was amazing thanks but full of burgers cookies and pizza !!!!!!

Yeah I'm gonna have another bash at sf although having to read up again forgotten loads :(

Mmmmm my favourite things! :D

I had to read up on bits again too and check the points for items, as I'd not pointed for so long!

You can do it hun! The support here is great as you know :) we can all help eachother along xxx

I know couldn't do this without you fantastic people on here ....yeah I've no idea of points for anything anymore (used to be like a walking Weightwatchers book lol) but my aim is to stick healthy and sf in the week and then have a Chinese on a sat then hopefully I'll still be in my 49 and I have something to look forward too x

Back