• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Arghhhhh frustrating dream!

Mummoth

Silver Member
We've got a taster tomorrow night at class & I'm planning a banana cake. So last night I dreamt it was Wednesday evening & I hadn't made anything., Now in real life this wouldn't really matter but in my dream I was really panicking, trying to get this banana cake made & cooked in 10 mins (the cake takes an hour to cook!) & then someone told me it was Tuesday. I was trying to find out if it was Tuesday or Wednesday and no-one would tell me. Then I got told the Headmaster at school was visiting me at home & my house was a complete tip, plus I was really cheesed off that I would miss my SW class & still no-one would tell me if it was Tuesday or Wednesday!

Don't you just hate nightmares like that?

I think I'll make the banana cake today so I'm not panicking at the last minute tomorrow!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

evilpenguin

Not evil at all
Mmm banana cake! I make banana muffins using the same recipe for the cake and they're so cute and yummy! Last time I made it I added cocoa powder, it adds a few syns but was really tasty and the smell of it baking was gorgeous. Wouldn't worry about the dream hun :) it's Tuesday and you have plenty of time to bake it!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
My recurring dream is I'm looking for a loo, but none of them have doors :eek:

AmyS

is on the road to Slimdon
I hate the dreams when I am eating something scrumptious and then wake up knowing I have not, gutted :p
At least you would not have had the syns then!! :8855:

xx