Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Arghhhhh frustrating dream!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Mummoth, 1 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Mummoth

Mummoth Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(12.45%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    We've got a taster tomorrow night at class & I'm planning a banana cake. So last night I dreamt it was Wednesday evening & I hadn't made anything., Now in real life this wouldn't really matter but in my dream I was really panicking, trying to get this banana cake made & cooked in 10 mins (the cake takes an hour to cook!) & then someone told me it was Tuesday. I was trying to find out if it was Tuesday or Wednesday and no-one would tell me. Then I got told the Headmaster at school was visiting me at home & my house was a complete tip, plus I was really cheesed off that I would miss my SW class & still no-one would tell me if it was Tuesday or Wednesday!

Don't you just hate nightmares like that?

I think I'll make the banana cake today so I'm not panicking at the last minute tomorrow!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. evilpenguin

evilpenguin Not evil at all

Start Weight:
    21st12.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(9.79%)
    Diet:
    Back to Slimming World
    Mmm banana cake! I make banana muffins using the same recipe for the cake and they're so cute and yummy! Last time I made it I added cocoa powder, it adds a few syns but was really tasty and the smell of it baking was gorgeous. Wouldn't worry about the dream hun :) it's Tuesday and you have plenty of time to bake it!

4. ilovelife

ilovelife Wishing and hoping!

I hate the dreams when I am eating something scrumptious and then wake up knowing I have not, gutted :p

5. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    My recurring dream is I'm looking for a loo, but none of them have doors :eek:

6. AmyS

AmyS is on the road to Slimdon

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.5%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    At least you would not have had the syns then!! :8855:

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.