Ariana's diary- another 3lbs gone

It would be lovely. Can wait to start earning points. This is just what we need to kickstart our weight loss goals for 2009 after a lovely xmas.

welcome back to WW, really hope you do well. Good luck with your journey through 2009 :) x

Wow thanks for all the welcome backs! I love minimins :D

So yesterday went quite well, having a huge lunch filled me up for the rest of the day (Thanks Mr Ariana lol).
Today will be trickier as Mr A is back at work and still cant do much myself (broken one hand in a pot, sprained other fingers lol) so will have to try for something easy to cook and eat. Maybe ready bagged salad with leftover chicken from yesterday?
Very much looking forward to time when can make toast and butter it myself (couple more weeks lol).

Very glad to be in team 2, will really help me focus on losing.
Anyways, enough babble for now :D Will update later with what eaten today in food diary.

Edit: woohoo my shiny new ww scales have arrived!

Last edited:
Lol, I love how you call him Mr Ariana. From now on mine is going to be Mr Jess! Ouchy about your hands, how are you typing? Painfully I'd imagine!

very slowly and painfully with the few fingers I have that work lol :D

Well Im back to work tomorrow, and have stocked up on ww and other ready meals (easy to cook and eat until hands mend) at the supermarket so Im good to go at work lol.
Not much else happening, although I did get a new gerbil yesterday called Misty. He's pale grey colour and soooo sweet!

Well Im back to work tomorrow, and have stocked up on ww and other ready meals (easy to cook and eat until hands mend) at the supermarket so Im good to go at work lol.
Not much else happening, although I did get a new gerbil yesterday called Misty. He's pale grey colour and soooo sweet!

Welcome back Ariana!

Awww Misty sounds lovely. I had 3 little gerbils when i was younger. They were so cute.

Have a great day xx

So it was back to work for me today, Mr Ariana got up early to make me lunch.
Have to admit, it was a bit of a struggle to teach without my hands lol.
Absolutely knackered tonight, but its Drs tomorrow for my 1st appointment in the UK since the accident so will see what he says.
Sorry so short, typing is still tricky lol.

hey Ariana, how're you managing with the hands? I hope there is an improvement soon. Hope your WW is going well xx

Hope your docs appt goes well tomorrow and that your hands are better real soon - doesnt bear thinking about teaching with no hands LOL. Take care xxx

That sounds like a tough gig to teach with only one hand and few fingers - don't you just get to sit in the corner and make the kids do work out of books???

Quick check in lol, diet going well, Mr A made some lovely veg soup which has been v filling and warm.
Drs appointment was fine, have another 2 weeks in cast and other hand is joint problem in knuckles (v swollen etc) so told to keep off other hand as much as possible for a while lol. Got more painkillers :D
Work is hard going, but the kids are being very sweet trying to help me bless them :D

aww cant kids be lovely at times! :) glad you're managing.. sorry to hear your other hand is swollen though x

Back