Ariana's diary- another 3lbs gone

cheers guys :D
So I lost 3lb this week which is ok I guess lol. My points calculator arrived so I've been playing with that, and I think I will get a lot of use out of it!
Just got back from shopping with a ton of WW ready meals (easy to cook and eat for now lol), plus some WW bagels (never seen them before) which I just had one of for lunch, and they're very good!!!
Mr A is making chicken burritos for tea, packed with 0 point veggies and only a tiny bit of sour cream (oh the points lol) so looking forward to that!
Will try and remember to check in again soon lol :)

woooo hoooooooooooo, well done honey! thats a brilliant result!!! well done!!!

okay you guess? 3lbs is bloody amazing! :D well done! xxx

Thanks, you are right, 3lbs is good :D

@Anna- they are 2 points each, only 50p a pack of 4 in asda!!

Sorry I took so long on congratulating you on your 3lbs loss which is absolutely fab. Keep up the good work. Have a lovely, relaxing sunday.

Thanks!
I'm 1.5lbs down this week which Im pleased about as it was a bit of a rocky week, my baby gerbil had to be put to sleep as he was very poorly. The urge to have a takeaway was really strong that night, but managed to not give in, and had a ww pizza instead. I felt very proud of myself for not giving in as I normally would.
Anyways, onwards and downwards for another loss next week!!

Well done for your loss and sorry to hear about your gerbil :( I had hamsters as I was growing up and I had my heart broken every 2 years.

I hope you have a good week :)

Thanks!
I'm 1.5lbs down this week which Im pleased about as it was a bit of a rocky week, my baby gerbil had to be put to sleep as he was very poorly. The urge to have a takeaway was really strong that night, but managed to not give in, and had a ww pizza instead. I felt very proud of myself for not giving in as I normally would.
Anyways, onwards and downwards for another loss next week!!

Well done you!

Sorry to hear about your gerbil:(. I had gerbils when i was little and one day i came down to find the two babies had eaten half of the mum:eek: well thats what we assumed :( (sorry to anyone who is eating!) and i was devastated. Then one of them escaped from the front room (i cant remember how, i was only little) and the other died. They were so cute though!xx

Well done on the 1.5lbs loss. Sorry to hear about your gerbil. Well done for not caving in at such an emotional time.

Well done you!

Sorry to hear about your gerbil:(. I had gerbils when i was little and one day i came down to find the two babies had eaten half of the mum:eek: well thats what we assumed :( (sorry to anyone who is eating!) and i was devastated. Then one of them escaped from the front room (i cant remember how, i was only little) and the other died. They were so cute though!xx

AAAARGH - and I thought feeding my hamster a bit of satsuma was really bad - they are killing each other???Rodents - who needs them?

Well done on your losses so far, Ariana considering the hand etc. Your OH sounds like he has cooking well under control.

thanks guys :D
Yes Mr A has been doing his best for me lol.
Im having a chinese for tea (pointed of course- boiled rice instead of fried and NO prawn crackers (my favourite lol) with chicken in mushrooms. Really looking forward to it!

Hi, have been offline for a while so soz for the belated congrats on your WI result - 3lbs is fab hun - well done you. Sorry to hear bout your gerbil - hope you're doing okay and well done for resisting the take-away urge! Hows your hand these days?

My pot comes off Tuesday!!! *dances*
Im so pleased, but will have a stretchy support bandage for a while to help it lol.
Other hand healing up as well, still sore but I can do more, I actually cut a bread roll the other day!! (thats a big thing for me lately lol) ;)

well done on your loss Ariana.. onwards and downwards! :) x

thanks!
I snuck on the scales this morning, and have lost more weight since Thurs WI (I know you shouldnt look but couldnt resist lol). So Im pleased. I think this is the longest I've 100% stuck to a diet, and I feel so positive about it! I dont want to "cheat" anymore :)
Oh and on another happy note, I got 2 new baby gerbils today, brothers called Sami and Fin. They are so sweet and have been tearing about everywhere!

Woops! Had a bit of a munchie session last night and went 2 points over (not too terrible considering what the damage could have been!- I munched on healthier things like apples)so am claiming those points back today if possible. Dont want to blow it by having a huge binge, which tends to be where I fall down normally.

Back