Arn't mums wonderfull

My mum knows that i'm on SSCD, and she keeps telling me how well i'm doing and how good i'm looking, however on the other hand, she keeps telling me to eat, lol!!!
She says things like:
" would a little food really hurt?"
" you look so tired, maybe you shold eat somthing"
" you have been at work all day,you need to eat!"
" if you don't feel well you should eat, you need to build your strenght up"

I think i now know where my problem with food came from, i have to tell her that i'm not hungry and i don't need to eat, and food is not the answer to every thing. I know she says these things because she cares, but it is so hard some days when the food demonds are out to deny myself food, especially when my mum is another devil saying EAT! EAT! EAT! LOL!!!! You just have to love your mums lol!!

mothers eh!!!

Yes, mine has her moments too. She's okay at the moment, but she insists on asking me "do you feel any different??"...err...not really!

god love 'em

xxx

oh my mum is just like that she is constantly trying to sabotage my diet, it gets me down sometimes as she knows how much my weight gets to me but she is being no help.. sometimes i think she is jealous of how i am getting on.. lots of family dynamics. I love her to bits nonetheless., just would appreciate more support xxx

My mum's worse she gets emotional and teary lol. But I know it's because she loves me and feels I may get sick. My father on the other hand is excellent and always steps in and tells her why I am doing it and to support me instead. He has gone to the extent of asking my mum not to cook any food which I love.

Parents are our pillars on which we lean upon but start to hurt time to time :D

Back