Arrg i need help

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by copog, 13 May 2009 Social URL.

1. copog

copog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st3lb(19.23%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    It's my sons birthday. There is left over birthday cake and it is driving me mad, plus lots of goodies around. I think Im ging to cave in. I hope by posting this im stopping myself. He is also having a party on friday and i love kids party food. So the binger in me is telling me to eat now and on friday at the party and try getting it back off, but that would be really stupid as im refeedig on friday and that wont be a good start will it. Also my hubby has just said he's starving and I bit his head off and said you don't know what starving means lol. What do i do someone please talk some sense into me.:copon:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Andsome

Andsome Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(15.42%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Get your hubby to throw the cake in the bin and get urself in bed as quick as you can. Its not worth it and you will feel well bad afterwards.

Nite and good luck!

4. glammam

glammam Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(12%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim now dukan
    Put salt or washing up liquid over it and then throw it in the bin! There will always be temptations so don't give in now. xx

5. monique's memoirs

monique's memoirs Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim diet
    give it the dog or just give them away with the kids neighbour family members make your husband eat the lot anything but dont you eat it i can tell you now i know this as a fact once you eat that crap you feel so down and depressed you might even cry i did you feel like you have let your self down you wont feel like your the same as everyone else on here who are in ketosis you will feel just horrible with ya self so take a step back and think of what you really want and i bet it is not the nasty horrible weight gaining JUNK food !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. SUPASLIMMA

SUPASLIMMA SUPASLIMMA

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st5lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(24.88%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    DO...NOT....DO...IT! If you want success, then the taste of that cake will have you bombed out for days, if not longer. It really is not worth it. I bake 2 dozen bread rolls nearly every week for my OH to take 2 to work each day, sometimes he brings one home uneaten...in the past, I've eaten it before my evening meal, I HATE wasting any food at all, especially food I've put my love and effort into making. BUT, I now tell him to unwrap it and sling it in the bin, immediately.
    The way I feel about my new size 14 body is worth SO much more than a few mouthfuls of forbidden food.

7. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    chuck it in the bin!!!!!!!!!!!

8. Aoife

Aoife Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2.5lb(14.52%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Calories counting - Now Slimming World
    Step away from the cake, and go for a walk. In the meantime ask you hubby to eat it or bin it. You can do it and you are so nearly there, you can last until tomorrow.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.