arrghh - 2.5lbs on

Melsy

:wave_cry:Hi everyone,

I've put 2.5lbs on and nothing bad has passed my lips!! I did go out drinking on Friday and Saturday, I stuck to my little halfs of lager and had probably a little more than I should but that is a lot to put on isn't it, especially as I was so good with my food. I can't drink spirits I end up paraletic!! LOL

Any suggestions for the future, I don't want to dread going out just because I'm on a diet.

Any how, I'm right back on track today.

they were talking about drinking out in class last night, and the CC suggested swapping to spritzers, or shandy (with lo-cal lemonade!)

I know 2.5lbs seems a lot but if you have gone over on your syns with the lager then this will be it.

The problem with SW is that if you eat lots of free food, all your HE's and your syns but still go over this, you will gain a bit, try not to worry about it though and put it behind you.

Yes of course you can still go out, but if you want to lose weight, you need to stick to your syn allowance, or cut back a few during the week to save some up for your Fri/Sat nights

Back