arrghh - 2.5lbs on

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Melsy, 24 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Melsy

Melsy Full Member

Start Weight:
    9st7lb
    Current Weight:
    8st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(6.77%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    :wave_cry:Hi everyone,

I've put 2.5lbs on and nothing bad has passed my lips!! I did go out drinking on Friday and Saturday, I stuck to my little halfs of lager and had probably a little more than I should but that is a lot to put on isn't it, especially as I was so good with my food. I can't drink spirits I end up paraletic!! LOL

Any suggestions for the future, I don't want to dread going out just because I'm on a diet.

Any how, I'm right back on track today.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rosinakathleen

rosinakathleen Big, busty and Blowsy!

Start Weight:
    24st6lb
    Current Weight:
    22st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(6.73%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    they were talking about drinking out in class last night, and the CC suggested swapping to spritzers, or shandy (with lo-cal lemonade!)

4. Rachelina

Rachelina Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(12.82%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I know 2.5lbs seems a lot but if you have gone over on your syns with the lager then this will be it.

The problem with SW is that if you eat lots of free food, all your HE's and your syns but still go over this, you will gain a bit, try not to worry about it though and put it behind you.

Yes of course you can still go out, but if you want to lose weight, you need to stick to your syn allowance, or cut back a few during the week to save some up for your Fri/Sat nights

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.