Arrghhh! Help i fell off the wagon!

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Lottagirlie, 17 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Lottagirlie

Lottagirlie Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(5.11%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    :argh: Help! After starting my fourth week on TS i have slipped big style. I have been AAM already after feeling really rubbish last week! They have been high protein and low carb meals, but slipped on Friday and had carbs! I am not in Ketosis anymore and feel so guilty it is untrue!
    My meals have been protein and low carbs but am worried about the calories... anyone know a good calorie counter that can be carried around with you?
    I am having a bar for brekkie and soup or shake for lunch then AAM at teatime.

Help!!!!!!!! I am dreading weigh in on Tuesday morning i feel sure i will have put on!! :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. charlie's~mummy

charlie's~mummy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Diet:
    exante
    Hiya Hun don't beat yourself up over it your only human after all just try and get back on track and if you have an IPhone of android there ard tonnes of calorie counting apps out there and that way you always have it with you
    Good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

4. k8te

k8te Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.1%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Dont worry about it hun, it'll most prob happen to every single one of us ;) My fitness pal is great x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.