arrghhh i found my self on the interneT!

How spooky is that! Just ring me whenever and I will fit you in on the Thursday. I work on Thursday morning so evening would be better, or you could come at 9am as I dont start work till 9.30am.

Dont go mad at your xmas party, you will be getting me into trouble with big bro on here. Have you bought anything nice? make sure you post some pics.

xx Sam

9am would be fab!!! thanks on thurs 6th december!i couldnt do evenings cos i like to be liquid free. im in a routine so bad its unbelievable!ive got a dress from lipsy one from dorothy perkins and one from somewhere else...mum bought me it! but i dunno which one to wear! ill post some pics tho!

sam i keep eating chicken which is bad cos im only losing 2 lbs!its doin my nut in!im gunna try and stop.

anyways im goin offline now so if ya could just text me to confirm that date and time is ok with ur house number and street please

thanks sam!

xx

ps ill prob look betta on them pics on this thread than when u see me at 9am lol!i dont have my extensions in for weigh in and mingy clothes cos i have to wear the same thing every week!routine again i know!!

Go to bed now and stop stressing over the chicken, we will have a good talk when I see you on the 6th, I will txt you all the details.

Look forward to seeing you.

Taking off your extensions?? that's a first, comes close to my lady who covered herself with strap on weights so she could go on SS :eek:

You really are very pretty, If I looked like you i'd have my whole head covering my mates hee hee great stuff.

Back