Arrrgggggh

Tootiefrootie

Wants it Gone!
Arrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh:mad::mad:

Im just so frustrated in work today, people ask me for my help, I give it to them and they just sit there saying nope Im not going to take it. I give advice when they want it and I know what Im saying its just empty words, they will not listen, so why on earth ask me for my opinon if they arent going to even listen to what I have to say. I would be better off ignoring them then wasting my breath!

I havent spoken to anyone all day (which is highly unusual for me) and they keep asking me whats wrong, Im just so tired and fed up with everything that the slightest thing is setting me off.

Sorry for the rant guys, I know its totally unrelated to LT but I just need to get this off my chest.. thanks for listening (well reading)

Aww hun...know how you feel ...i hate it when people do that...i have ended up just saying ...do what you think!! and leaving it at that! Hope the day gets better xxx Maybe PMT is close xx

hugs.gif

so why on earth ask me for my opinon if they arent going to even listen to what I have to say

Think we all know people like that:sigh:

It is puzzling alright:rolleyes:

Don't let them take your energy from you...move on and let it go.

Love Mini xxx

eeek!!!

Arrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh:mad::mad:

Im just so frustrated in work today, people ask me for my help, I give it to them and they just sit there saying nope Im not going to take it. I give advice when they want it and I know what Im saying its just empty words, they will not listen, so why on earth ask me for my opinon if they arent going to even listen to what I have to say. I would be better off ignoring them then wasting my breath!

I havent spoken to anyone all day (which is highly unusual for me) and they keep asking me whats wrong, Im just so tired and fed up with everything that the slightest thing is setting me off.

Sorry for the rant guys, I know its totally unrelated to LT but I just need to get this off my chest.. thanks for listening (well reading)

People! The world would be a better place without them! lol

It can be VERY frustrating in work, I would say 80% of my stress in life is created by people I work with.

Some people just dont want to take advice, and the people who dont want to take it, are the people who need to take it the most.

Dont let them effect you. Stay in control of your emotions and dont let these people ruin day xoxox :) chin up! xox

Loads of 'ugs for you Lumpyroo :) xx

That rhymes ya know :D

if they don't want your advise sod 'em - their loss :)

People! The world would be a better place without them! lol

It can be VERY frustrating in work, I would say 80% of my stress in life is created by people I work with.

Ha ! Try suddenly becoming the boss of your then girlfriend (she moved into my team) & having to wake up with her, go to work with her, work all day with her & then go back home together :sigh:

It was a nightmare.... she also used to bring personal baggage to work & took work stuff home.... v unprofessional... was a nightmare when I had to highlight incorrect work she'd done... :sigh::sigh::sigh:

Not ever doing that again lol...

awh thanks everyone, today was the same but as you all have pointed out.. SOD THEM:D

Thanks for all the hugs xxxxxxx

If they annoy you today give them a big cheesy grin and send them up to Graften Street for a hug. Lol good on ya girl.

Back