Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by violet71, 26 June 2007 Social URL.

1. violet71

violet71 Member

Went back to WW today.
    Not good, nuff said.
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Oh poor thing...but cheer up - at least your doing something about it!

Get your ticket etc sorted and then you can look forward to moving that down every week - it's surprisingly satisfying!

It's downwards from here (down in weight I mean, hehe) so look on the bright side - you'll be at goal in no time! ;)
  4. violet71

violet71 Member

Thanks Marie x
  5. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Weight Watchers
    Hi Violet
    Sorry to hear you are are feeling a bit fed up Its right what marie says look on the bright side and you will soon start to feel better .
    You wont be on your own hun as im going back to ww tommorow night bet it wont be good for me too as ive missed 4 weeks so dont know what it will be
  6. violet71

violet71 Member

Its so hard isnt it?
    Thanks for your support, good luck with your WI tommorrow!
  7. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

It is really really hard.... i was around your weight when i started LL. Traditional diets didn't really work with me, i'm far too impatient and i wanted the weight off yesterday!!

Good luck though, loads of people have had amazing successes with WW. Don't waste time looking back when you can only influence the here and now!
  8. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Weight Watchers
    Thanks Violet
    you are welcome hun. Dont think it will be a good one im going to have to rejoin with missing 4 weeks then it will be a fresh start for me and then going to get my head down and away with ww
  9. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Weight Watchers
    Hi Karen
    thats it with losing weight want it to come of straight away as it takes time to lose but as you say there is people with amazing succeses . Also Violet keep battling on with ww hun and you will get there plenty of people on the ww forum to help and support each other
    Good Luck
  10. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Youve taken the first step Violet from now its onwards - and downwards.

Believe me, we ALL know how you feel
  11. violet71

violet71 Member

Thanks so much everyone, what a lovely bunch you all are! l feel a bit more positive now than I did earlier!
    Will keep posting and keep you up to date with my progress.
  12. Bethany246

Bethany246 Banned

Weight Watchers
    Please do Violet
    Thats what we are here for to help and support each other and give help where needed
    So Cheer up now and take little steps at a time

Good luck
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.