Arrrggghhh

kirsty2012

is gonna shine in 2009
i really don't know why i thought i was strong enough to do this again.

When i did it in march my sons behaviour was okish ( my youngest two have development delays )

well just lately his behaviour is shocking. He is just over 2 and a half and he screams at his younger sister knowing she will cry.

He smacks almost every child he comes into contact with. When we sit him in his chair for being naughty we get scratched and kicked. he doesn't sleep very well either. All this was hard enough on its own but my patience as been thin on the ground since started CD 4 days ago.

He is making me want to eat sooooo much with the stress ( This itself has to be addressed )

Hi Kirsty
My son is now 13 , but i had a very bad time with him from 3 until he was 11 . I can guess how you are feeling , and most times its boys that to have problems . My sister has a son whos 3 and shes just split up with her OH and he is very bad now , when he comes around my daughter whos 4 tends to be playing up when he leaves , i guess you have to carry out everything you say to him , i know its not easy but it will get better by sticking to your guns . But i bet that will set you over the edge . You need some time too for yourself .

My 10 year old daughter is autistic, and, thankfully, not too hard to manage. When times are tough I eat. Does it make me feel better? No. Does it change the situation. No. Am I able to cope any better with all this excess baggage I am carrying about. No. I want to do this for ME, to be slim, to feel better, to like myself, and to be around until I am 100. Life can be s*** sometimes, but stuffing my face doesn't make it any better. When times are tough we look for comfort, in my case food, but I am learning to comfort myself in other ways. I hope you can find the strength not to give into the food and to achieve what your heart desires.

Lindy

i really don't know why i thought i was strong enough to do this again.

When i did it in march my sons behaviour was okish ( my youngest two have development delays )

well just lately his behaviour is shocking. He is just over 2 and a half and he screams at his younger sister knowing she will cry.

He smacks almost every child he comes into contact with. When we sit him in his chair for being naughty we get scratched and kicked. he doesn't sleep very well either. All this was hard enough on its own but my patience as been thin on the ground since started CD 4 days ago.

He is making me want to eat sooooo much with the stress ( This itself has to be addressed )

Hiya Kirsty I dont actually do CD I do Slimming World. But I know what you are going through with your lad. I have 4 children 3 girls aged 8, 3 and 2 and my boy is 5. My boy has what they call Global Development Delay and he will be starting a special school on Monday. He has basically stopped at toddler age mentally so this is why he is going to this special school. He always wants my full 110% attention, he too pushes other kids and he also gets very frustrated because he cant understand things or if people cant understand what he wants. He is also very accident prone. God I could go on forever so I better stop:D Have you tried the Eye-Q fish oils they are fantastic once they kick in and start working. Hope things work out.:)

I don't want to try and teach granny to suck eggs, I don't have any children so I'm no expert but someone was telling me they'd seen a lot of change in their son after trying fish oils, all those omegas seem to help. I appreciate you may have tried this already, and I'm sorry if I'm speaking out of turn.

Of course your're not speaking out of turn xx He takes multivits and omega 3 daily. I'm sooo confused with what i want. I want to be slimmer but i have felt like i was on a different planet today with the stress, almost like i was gonna pass out and never felt that ill last time and i can't be feeling like that with 4 young kids to see to. Why is life never easy

Are you in ketosis? Have you lost any weight? Can you use these to spur you on. Don't fall off the wagon it's so hard to get back on again. You've done the hard bit, the first couple of days, you don't want to have to do them again ((hug))

Yes to both have lost about 9lbs. i haven't had anything to eat bar the packs, so will sleep on it and see how i feel in the morning....maybe just a bad day, thanks for the replies guys x

Of course your're not speaking out of turn xx He takes multivits and omega 3 daily. I'm sooo confused with what i want. I want to be slimmer but i have felt like i was on a different planet today with the stress, almost like i was gonna pass out and never felt that ill last time and i can't be feeling like that with 4 young kids to see to. Why is life never easy
I am not saying that there is anything wrong with CD far from it but could you not consider doing Slimming World or Weight Watchers it sounds as if these will suit you better because then at least you can eat and get rid of the food cravings.

Also I was giving my son some omega 3 capsuals and was informed after 3 months that although they are good they do not have the affect that the Eye-Q ones do. When I first gave my son the Eye-Q oils after about 4 weeks the change in him was amazing he was like a different child he calmed right down. I only stopped giving it to him as they are quite costly. I am going to put him back on them though as they are like a god send. If you are going to try the Eye-Q I recommend the chews ones as they are more like a sweet the actual oil tastes and smells revolting.

I was following WW but kinda let it slip thats why i gained 14lbs in 3mths and wanted to nip that in the bud. The eye q are fab i was put on a trial ages ago with them and got about 9mths worth free of charge and yep they are costly, you would think they would do them through the docs at least at a cut down price.

My 2 haven't been given the "label" gobal development delay, but both are well behind. my son not so much as he was but my baby girl is 15mths on the 19th nov and can't crawl get get into the sitting position from lying down all she can do is roll and drag herself on her tummy. No pulling up to standing or cruising.

I was following WW but kinda let it slip thats why i gained 14lbs in 3mths and wanted to nip that in the bud. The eye q are fab i was put on a trial ages ago with them and got about 9mths worth free of charge and yep they are costly, you would think they would do them through the docs at least at a cut down price.

My 2 haven't been given the "label" gobal development delay, but both are well behind. my son not so much as he was but my baby girl is 15mths on the 19th nov and can't crawl get get into the sitting position from lying down all she can do is roll and drag herself on her tummy. No pulling up to standing or cruising.

It will all come in good time when she is good and ready honest:) My son baby babbled till he was nearly 4 and still has trouble now and has speech therapy. He also never walked till he was 2 and when he did walk he didn't stop and crashed into everything which he still does now. Until he was 2 he just rolled across the floor.:)

Kirsty well done 5lb loss there was your weigh in today also ?

How you feeling today Kirsty?

Back