Arrrgghhhh Tesco tinned chicken in white sauce!!!

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
Saw a tip on here last week about this being 1 syn a tin so promptly bought 2 tins and had it for my lunch today with pasta and veg.
It seemed really creamy so just had a little peek on the syns online and.......Arggghhhh :mad:
I needed to get the healthy options one, mine was 9 1/2 syns!!!!!!!!
Poo!

Last edited:
aww I hate it when that thing happens!!! i did something similar with weightwatcher puddings :(

So is Tescos healhty living/good for you or wateva one free ?

The healthy living one in 1 syn for the full tin - I checked!
I havent had any other syns today so all is not lost but i was looking forward to my Curly Wurly :(

That sucks, i bought the healthy living one but thought i had bought the wrong one so i guess that was lucky!
At least you are not over syns hun

I know- tbh one tin is a lot so if you divided it between 2 days lunches with pasta and veg its only just over 4 1/2 so not sooooo bad

ooooo noooooo :-(

I went to Tesco today - saw both and THANKFULLY bought the Light Choices version - double checked it and was the 1syn tin - phew!

thank goodness I haven't been to Tesco yet! Is the Asda one similar syns?

i hate when stuff like that happens i made a silly error like that aswell with mikado biscuits

there is jacobs one and kraft ones and i thought it was the jacobs ones that were low synned and ate them and they wernt lol ah well all was not lost i lost 3lbs that week :D

Wow!!!! The Tesco full fat one is only 9.5 syns a tin!!!!!

I don't like the on-line syn thing though as if it is spelt slightly wrong or doesn't say exactly what it should then it doesn't find it - so maybe there are others on there somewhere, without the correct name though thats all I could find.

I agree - loads of times ive looked for stuff and its come back as no products found Grrrrrrrrr

Back