• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

arrrgh had a bad day.

Had a friend round today with her little girl for lunch and she only bleeding brought coffee's and timbits (mini donuts) from tim horton's (no idea how many syns) - I know they are 1 point each on weight watchers, but no idea on slimming world.

I managed to avoid them all day, but then hubby had a couple and left them out and before I knew it I had eaten a couple of them. ARGGGGGGGGGGGH

Oh well, will just have to wipe the slate clean for today and am back on track as of now.

I have told my friend I am on a diet, so hopefully she will get the message from now on.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

squiddie

Starting Again!
Ah sometimes sh*t like that happens. I think mini doughnuts are 3syns each. If you have the calories divide them by 20 (100cals/20 = 5syns)

You are defo doing the right think, fogetting it and moving on :)

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
You stopped at 2! Well done, oh and am I going to slap you husband or are you?

couteaux

Silver Member
Well done for stopping at 2. It is often those unplanned blips that make us feel worse than if we decide 'ok, I'm going to eat 2, count 6 syns and that is that'. It feels like a waste of syns as we don't even really want them.

Just count them and carry on. You're doing really well - am LOVING your pics of food. I bet you could create a SW alternative and have loads of healthy goodies on offer next time you have friends over.

maybe it would be worth saying - Please don't worry about bringing anything, I've made a few things especially and have lots here - that way they won't feel bad coming empty handed and you can be saintly whilst wowing them with your cooking skills ;)

jaylou

Gold Member
I echo the others, well done for stopping at two!! Also, your food looks amazing - you make such an effort with your food and I know we are finding the pics mouth watering :)