arrrgh had a bad day.

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by BritMumInCanada, 30 July 2009 Social URL.

1. BritMumInCanada

BritMumInCanada Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Had a friend round today with her little girl for lunch and she only bleeding brought coffee's and timbits (mini donuts) from tim horton's (no idea how many syns) - I know they are 1 point each on weight watchers, but no idea on slimming world.

I managed to avoid them all day, but then hubby had a couple and left them out and before I knew it I had eaten a couple of them. ARGGGGGGGGGGGH

Oh well, will just have to wipe the slate clean for today and am back on track as of now.

I have told my friend I am on a diet, so hopefully she will get the message from now on.

Last edited: 30 July 2009
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. squiddie

squiddie Starting Again!

Start Weight:
    27st9lb
    Current Weight:
    23st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(13.7%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Ah sometimes sh*t like that happens. I think mini doughnuts are 3syns each. If you have the calories divide them by 20 (100cals/20 = 5syns)

You are defo doing the right think, fogetting it and moving on :)

4. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    You stopped at 2! Well done, oh and am I going to slap you husband or are you?

5. couteaux

couteaux Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.14%)
    Diet:
    Dukan!
    Well done for stopping at 2. It is often those unplanned blips that make us feel worse than if we decide 'ok, I'm going to eat 2, count 6 syns and that is that'. It feels like a waste of syns as we don't even really want them.

Just count them and carry on. You're doing really well - am LOVING your pics of food. I bet you could create a SW alternative and have loads of healthy goodies on offer next time you have friends over.

maybe it would be worth saying - Please don't worry about bringing anything, I've made a few things especially and have lots here - that way they won't feel bad coming empty handed and you can be saintly whilst wowing them with your cooking skills ;)

6. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

I echo the others, well done for stopping at two!! Also, your food looks amazing - you make such an effort with your food and I know we are finding the pics mouth watering :)

7. salsaqueen

salsaqueen Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Feel sorry for you babe

I so miss the coffee a tim hortons, one of the good things about canada.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.