Arrrghhh!!!!!!!!

Browsie

Silver Member
I weighed this morning and lost 1lb. Happy, happy, happy!

But then on the walk home (takes about on hour but usually have car!) started thinking bout chippy! Managed to mentally talk myself out of that but went to shop and bought a packet of shortbread with choc chips, a twix, bounty and snickers! WHY!!

Anyway ate the twix on way home. Had 3 of the biscuits while heating up some cream of tomato soup which I ate which 2 slices of bread and butter (wholemeal bread though!) then polished off the rest if biscuits.

I've just had the bounty and the snickers is now calling to me! I'm sooo disappointed in myself dont know why I've just totally stuffed my face today!! Just hoping it's not going to put me off rest of week.

I've cut up some melon and half grapefruit for tomorrow and got porridge soaking in FF yog for breakfast. Just really worried im slipping back into old habits!! Help!

Start tomorrow as a new day, don't beat yourself up you can't change what you've done now. Plan ahead with plenty of healthy snacks in if you get hungry for the next week coming

well that was silly! but like anoldromance said theres nothing u can do about it now!
you just have to get on and carry on with the rest of your week, u can carry on with eating crap if u want to, but that will not result in a loss at next WI! you have to decide what it is you want more...chocolate or weightloss? excuses or results? coz u cant have both ;)
if u get on it, stick to plan for the rest of the week then you will still be able to have a loss, but u have to put the bad feelings about ur choc fest out of your mind coz otherwise u will just end up feeling bad and end up eating more crap (if ur anytyhing like me ;) lol)
well done onthe forward planning for today though :) melon and grapefruit r excellent choice, start the day as u mean to go on! :) xxx

Thank you, been ok today think I must have got the chocolate cravings out of the way. It's a girl at works 30th tomorrow and I've come in this morning to a full chocolate cake, Choco dipped doughnuts and curly wurlys on he end of my desk ( the curly wurlys are for those of us on SW!) But I've not touched any of it, yet!

I've not been bother to be honest think I felt so bad after my little binge yesterday that its put me off. Even checked the syns of the doughnuts and they are only 3 syns. But I know if I give into one then I'll eat more. I'm working till 6 tonight and everyone generally leave at 5 so don't want to have one now then be tempted to secret eat when office is empty. Cause as we all know if they don't see you eat it then it doesn't count!

Got a mug shot in my draw (on green day) so might have that to keep me going as not having tea till late.

Thanks for the support guys means a lot.

Why dont you try to have a success express day? That should help cancel it out a bit? A girl at works 30th this weekend so im going for a meal and drinks on saturday, going to make a big batch of free soup for sunday so i can do a success expresa day hopefully to boost my weight loss!

Poor you. It's really hard sometimes.

Best advice is just continue on as if it never happened and make sure you're always getting enough to eat.

Thank you for taking the time to reply. I think I might have a couple of SE days over weekend to give myself a boost.

Yes it is hard when you get that thing in your mind and it just won't go away. But it's done with now. And I really want me stone sticker before Xmas which means I will have lost 2 st 3 lbs. I will do it!!! X

Yes you will do it browsie! Line drawn, move on. Today is another day, you cant undo whats been done, but with renewed optimism and determination, you will get there! :)

Thanks Hollies nan. Ive got renewed enthusiasm now, although I think I might be going slightly mad as I'm talking to myself (in my head) when I have a craving for something. I'm saying I don't need it, I'm not really hungry, I will eat soon / having my tea / dinner / next snakc soon!! I may be going mad but its working. Got this from Beck diet solution by the way its fab!

Back