arrrghhhhh it's sooooo ****ing hard

THATS ENOUGH TALKING LIKE THAT. YOU CAN DO THIS.
you have done so well so far. i gained a lb two weeks a go and was sts this week but i know i am getting smaller as my clothes are falling off me. it will take time. the extra weight didnt come on over night and it certainly wont come off over night.
stick with it. you can do it. imagine if you decided to stop dieting and in a few weeks you were back to the very begining how would you feel then? dont throw it all away. YOU CAN DO THIS :)

I know i've been doing crap for two weeks now. been good today had nothing but 2 meal bars. im bloody starving but it feels good.
I HATE the way my mind talks me round.
"go on have some chocolate and you can start again tomorrow"
I wish that voice would BUGGER OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I know i've been doing crap for two weeks now. been good today had nothing but 2 meal bars. im bloody starving but it feels good.
I HATE the way my mind talks me round.
"go on have some chocolate and you can start again tomorrow"
I wish that voice would BUGGER OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
there is no need to feel starving. you can still have your snacks. are you really hungry or are you craving? how about having things like carrot sticks and cucumber to munch on? i never calorie count my veg as it is mainly water and is good for us.
have you got somthing to do as a distraction? go for a walk, take up a new hobby like doing a puzzle or cross stitch.
we all need to find things that work for us as individials. i am struggling with the giving up the ciggies which is why i have stalled but i know that i will come out on top on the other side. i dont ever want to be as fat as i was when i started again. soul search yourself. you have a wedding to look forward to :D

Aww babes ((hugs)) I feel like that around 7 oclock most evenings myself lol sometimes I sit on my hands! I also make sure there is nothing nice in the house as im awful when there is, my poor kids have had to diet with me lol
Ive taken up polishing my nails a different colour most days, even colouring the kids colouring books, try and find something to take your mind off it when it gets bad. Ive also had to move my snacks and meals to times where I know I wont go long in between before I get something so I dont get overly hungry, and when I do I drink a large glass of water first to see if it passes. I say all this but I have a huge problem with falling off the wagon on weekend which I need to tackle!!!!
Hope you feel better about things soon, your losses so far have been amazing!! :) x

Thanks everyone. I wasn't hungry hungry i just wasn't feeling bloated because i'd just ate 4 mars bars lol.
I'm the same i can't have anything nice in the house, all i have is iced gems because they're low in cals.
I was at work today, tuesday is the only day i work all day so i'm able to have more snacks tomorrow.

That voice telling me it's ok to have chocolate pisses me off. Does anyone else talk themselves round?!

i talk myself round all the time especially when neighbours grandkids are in mine with packets of CRISPS arggggggggggggggggggggg i hate them i hate them i hate them well i need to or ill stay fat we all have our downfalls we just need to say noooooooooooooo beat it you cant win my mind round

I have that voice all the time. Usually after ive eaten my tea and i just want to nibble. Thing is i wont just have a couple of squares, the whole bar disappears pretty quick. You just have to standup to it so to speak or like others said use distractions. Hope it works out for ya. xx

i know exactly how you feel, i have that voice too, i keep telling it to bugger off and then i drown it with a bottle of water ha ha water is the key for me, i havent been feeling hungry cause my water intake has shot up but i am still getting the cravings at night, i just sip and sip and sip all night and count down till bed time, then its done i can go to sleep, and whilst sipping all that water i dont have time to nibble as i am up and down the stairs every 10 mins to the toilet (great excercise lol) try and drink as much water as you can, i have 3 litres a day

Thanks for your messages i'm glad i'm not the only one who that annoying voice.
I'm back on it now after a major blow out on a hen weekend last week. I have nothing coming up now to make me go off plan. Also me and my partner are having a weigh in competition every saturday we're both competitive so this will def help us.

Back