ARRRRGHHHHH!

LV30

Gold Member
I can't stop eating. I've had a rubbish weekend... i even had a chicken tikka kebab from the Indian on Sunday night - what the hell was all that about?

Anyway, it's starting to get on my nerves now. My WI is tomorrow and i'm not looking forward to it. I need to get a grip. I'm in a bad mood and i just want to go to bed and sleep, so i can't eat.

So far today i've eaten the following:
2 crumpets;
1 scotch pancake;
1 pkt WW tortillas;
2 pkts of WW cookies;
1 tin of WW soup;
2pkts of WW savoury biscuits;
1 WW rich toffee bar...
i'm pretty sure that's it.

And i'm so tempted to go over the vending machine (which is located in a different building and i'm pretty sure it's drizzling outside!) to get a pkt of McCoys.

I need to stop as I'm doing serious damage to myself.

Sorry for the long rant. But if i'm typing it means i'm not lobbing things into my big fat mouth.

Lx

I think it's the weather.
Just had the worst week ever, major damage done.
Just gonna forget it , that the gain
and have started a new beginning this
Morning. It's hard to b good all the time!!!!

Looks like your craving some sweetness going by what you have written down! Everyone has days like this s don't worry too much. See tomorrow after WI as a fresh start. Dont feel guilty for too long: it could end up making you eat more!

Oh, believe you me... if I had more than 1 pkt of crisps, I would have eaten them too.

I think you are right - the weather is so miserable at the moment - it's getting me down, which spirals my eating out of control. It's just horrible. Horrible!!! I hate November.

Lx

Chin up L, it's defo the time of year chick. Think everyone feels bit low wen it starts getting cold and goes dark early. Makes u want to stay in and eat stodge! Dont think it helps that we know we can cover up in winter in baggy jumpers, cardies etc. I have felt exactly the same. Trying to stay focused for Christmas but on a bad day think it's so close it's not worth it now. The Christmas parties I'm due to go to are helping me to b good, know I won't b the size I want to b but know I will feel better about myself if I've been being good. Try to stock up on ww goodies then uve got treats if u fancy them without blowing everything and make lots of no point soups. Draw a line in the sand, dust ursrlf off and go for it after ur wi!!!!!!! Cud lose half a stone for Christmas or mayb more xx

I know how you feel i had such a bad week last week, if it weren't stuck down I'd eat it. Have had a few weeks like that now and have felt so fed up with putting weight on each week, and i know its all my doing as i'm the only one who puts the food into my mouth. At wi yesterday i asked the consultant if i could have a new card and make a fresh start, seeing my weigh going all over the place didn't help. So, today is a new start and every time i feel like having a binge I'll have a look at my old card instead.......who knows, may work.

Thank you everyone. I think i'm a bit cheesed of with myself because i've been really enjoying WW (this time around!). I've been really enthusiastic and it's come really easy to me.

I think is the same old story about sabotage. Why do we do it to ourselves? It's madness and it just makes us feel worse about ourselves.

I can't wait to get this evening WI over and done with and move on...

Must be strong!! I really don't want to cry at the scales... it's just so embarrasing! lol

Lx

Self sabotage seems to be going around a lot just now. I personally think the change on seasons and the dark cold nights are contributing. I just want to stay in, curl up on the sofa and eat!! I need some motivation so going to the photos out tonight and find one where i am at an acceptable weight for me and stick it on the fridge. Maybe it will help :)

Back