ARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!

Curvygirl87

Silver Member
a friend in work brought in a lovely freshly made chocolate cake to work and all day iv resisted it and what am i just after doing EATING A BIT!! was only a small slice but im annoyed at myself!! i was having a ripple as a treat 2nte (9syns) but think i will not have this now as iv had the cake, do u think 9 syns will cover it? it wasnt a huge slice :confused:xx

Don't panic Curvygirl!! It's very annoying when this happens, I can totally relate to you! As long as you keep everything else under control today I doubt it will have any impact on your next WI!! Sounds like 9 syns will just about do it if it was a smallish slice! My advice would be to avoid the Ripple if you can easily do that, but if you really really want it and would resent NOT having it, then have that as well and try and have all free food otherwise. You can always cut back on syns a little over the next few days. I've been at this for 14 months now and one of the things I've learnt is not to beat myself up too much over a small thing like this because it can lead to negative thinking and resentment and this in turn leads to dangerous acts!! So just let it go, have the Ripple if you really want it and try and exercise a little self control over the next couple of days if you can! It's a difficult time of year to start so I really take my hat off to you!XXX

Hi funcurls thanks so much for ur reply and bein so nice! Yeah it was a smallish slice defo not my normal helpin! Im defo not goin to have the ripple, i haven’t had many syns today only one quality street street at 2 syns and then the tbsp ex light mayo il be havin with my tea, so im goin to use the rest of my syns to go for the cake so thats 11.5 which im sure will more than cover it, everythin else iv ate 2day is free & h.extras and same for my dinner, its only my first week which is why im so cautious but like u say its normal to have ups n down and especially this time of year! Im off shoppin 2nte so hopin that the walk around the shops will burn some of it off too hehe xxx

ps well done on ur amazin weight loss!!!xx

Hi funcurls thanks so much for ur reply and bein so nice! Yeah it was a smallish slice defo not my normal helpin! Im defo not goin to have the ripple, i haven’t had many syns today only one quality street street at 2 syns and then the tbsp ex light mayo il be havin with my tea, so im goin to use the rest of my syns to go for the cake so thats 11.5 which im sure will more than cover it, everythin else iv ate 2day is free & h.extras and same for my dinner, its only my first week which is why im so cautious but like u say its normal to have ups n down and especially this time of year! Im off shoppin 2nte so hopin that the walk around the shops will burn some of it off too hehe xxx

ps well done on ur amazin weight loss!!!xx

Excellent planning! No reason why we can't have treats, and you're doing exactly the right thing by counting the syns! Sorry to nitpick, but just be aware that Quality St are 2.5 syns each and 3.5 for the purple caramel one! Not that 0.5 syns will make a huge difference but if you had a few then it certainly would! Sounds like you're mega focused so well done! Thanks re my weight loss! Taken me 14 months- I've taken the scenic route, but I'm happy with that because I've definitely taken on board good habits and changed the way I think about food! Need to do more exercise though!!X

Excellent planning! No reason why we can't have treats, and you're doing exactly the right thing by counting the syns! Sorry to nitpick, but just be aware that Quality St are 2.5 syns each and 3.5 for the purple caramel one! Not that 0.5 syns will make a huge difference but if you had a few then it certainly would! Sounds like you're mega focused so well done! Thanks re my weight loss! Taken me 14 months- I've taken the scenic route, but I'm happy with that because I've definitely taken on board good habits and changed the way I think about food! Need to do more exercise though!!X

aw thank u for pointin that out as i had 2 yesterday so that adds another one 2 my total but still within syns :) yeah i def feel lot more focused and im tryin to plan every day the night before.. :D i will have a treat at weekend but think il either go for beef in black bean at 5.5 or veg curry at 9 :D i too wud be the same as u and take the scenic route and also sometimes i think if it comes of to fast u more likely to put it on quicker! also i need to do more exercise im so lazy!lol im so hungry now cant wait to get my lovely dinner :Dxx

Hiya hun, I wouldn't fret. Did you enjoy it?

I do believe that if SW is for life then I've got to learn to live with the goodies in life. Can't avoid them lol

I've just found out that the Starbucks hot choc I had at work cost me 25 syns! I just thought oh well nevermind, its been drunk so can't undo it lol

Good luck for the rest of the evening x

CheekyP, you're so right!! No point in beating yourself up for something that's already done, all we can do is make sure that our next step is a wise one!!X

Back