arrrrrrgh snow!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by sumayyah, 4 January 2008 Social URL.

1. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    well it started snowing yesterday getting heavier and heavier and now were snowed in! its up to the bumper on my car!

tomorrow is my first weigh in for the biggest loser chalange and also needed to pick my next lot of packs up

today there are no taxi's, the depot is closed and i would have to travel all the way across belfast to get to my cdc

am soooooooooo glad i always keep a weeks extra packs in the hose in case my wee one has to go into hospital

shes struggling with her chest at the mo and with the lack of transport it could end up being a 999 jobby

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Hiya - was thinkin bout you earlier....sorry R isn't too good at the mo :( hope she's feeling better soon...is it the damp weather ??

snowed in over here as well....I hate snow...does that mean I'm old ?!!

anyhows...let me know what you're thinkin of doin tomorrow...or if you want to leave to an evening next week instead.....that's no probs... btw did you get the car sorted ??

take care hun

Debz xx

4. sumayyah

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    my cars fixed but no way could i drive it in this weather, im a wimp, lol

am hoping if the snowing stops and its a little clearer tomorrow that a taxi might be able to bring me up but will let you know either way by lunchtime tomorrow

R has ben struggling with her chest this last week, its probebly the change in weather as theres no sign of infection

am also hating the snow strange how it seems so special when ur a child, lol

5. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

No probs :) if you let me know by 1pm (ish) - takes couple of hours for office to heat up in this weather ! so I can get heater on for the 2 of you :)

hope R feeling betta soon....and the kids around you aren't playing silly beggars !

D xx

6. sumayyah

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    hey dont worry bout the heaters for us, will bundle her up in a snowsuit

the kids round here spent 2 hours last nite throwing snowballs at our windows, scaring ruqayyah which set her chest off again, she finally calmed down with back to back nebs and back on her oxygen.

its rained a little here clearing a wee bit of the snow, am hoping it rains a heck of a lot more and gets all the snow away

7. sumayyah

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    im a meany, lol
    im wishing the snow away while the kids are wishing for a lot more of the white stuff, lol

8. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

I'm soooo with ya - hate the snow - and even worse when the slush that's left behind turnes to ice :eek: deadly !!!

....and of course the heaters'll be on !!! hope you 2 can get over 2morro.....need a special R cuddle !!!

Dez xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.