arrrrrrrrgggggghh.... PRESS, PRESS, AND MORE BLOODY PRESS...

My agent called me today and told me it's time to run my weight loss story, I said OK lets go with it.... The phone as not stopped ringing all day bloody long..... TV, Papers, Glossy Mags.... don't know if i am coming or going at present!!!!!

think i may just crawl back in my shell and hide for another 6 months!!!:eek:

I am a TV psychic Medium, they want to know how i lost the weight etc, and hopefully raise more awareness about obesity in men. As we often get brushed aside by the diet companies, be honest when was the last diet advert on TV or in a magazine aimed at a man....

The only one i can think of was Slimfast back in 1990 DJ Barry Bethal wasn't it???? LOL

I am a TV psychic Medium, they want to know how i lost the weight etc, and hopefully raise more awareness about obesity in men. As we often get brushed aside by the diet companies, be honest when was the last diet advert on TV or in a magazine aimed at a man....

The only one i can think of was Slimfast back in 1990 DJ Barry Bethal wasn't it???? LOL

Hi Richard,

Congratulations Richard and you go for it!!!

I agree that awareness about obesity and solutions for it need to be directed at men also.

My husband was a bit overweight and has now lost just over a stone and half and he would not go to WW with me...we did the diet at home together and he lost weight and it worked very well for him.

He could see how slowly it was coming off me and I found it so disappointing...

But we learnt so much and because of it we have become so aware about what we now buy and eat.

We would never go back to buying certain items of food ever again now that we are more aware what is in them.

Back to basics:)

hi richard thanks fantastic well done!!

i am very interested in psychics and alsorts!! where r u based i would love a reading sometime!

Well done buddy!!

M.

hopefully raise more awareness about obesity in men. As we often get brushed aside by the diet companies, be honest when was the last diet advert on TV or in a magazine aimed at a man....

That's very true, Richard and I think it's a great idea! They always say there's no such thing as bad publicity too don't they? :)

Back