Total Solution As expected: struggle hour

LovelyLisa2012

I knew as soon as it got to 7 id struggle with cravings. Its been 45 mins, iv drank plenty water and still sitting here eyeing up partners chicken casserole.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

U can do it Lisa babe, just think of ur goals!! Stay strong!!xx

You can do this! Imagine how you will feel once you reach your goal. xxx

As my husband is on the diet with me its not too bad but i still get the munchies even though im not hungry. I also find i feed the kids and leave them too it, i cant sit at the table and watch them eat. I also ask them to scrape there own plates into the bin so im not tempted with leftovers.

Lisa, when I started Exante I kept away from my partner when he was eating for the first couple of weeks!! Once I got over the cravings etc it was fine - I can now cook for him and sit while he eats. Also find the soups help because at least we can have something hot and savoury.

Go and have a nice bath. You will be well chuffed if you can wake up tomorrow knowing you were 100%. :)

Give it a week and you will be fine! Just go get a big glass of water like me lol. Hunger suppressant :)

QUICK!!! Go jump in the bath! Or read a book. Anything but stare at the food! U need distractions!! :) hehe. Its is hard isnt it? :( but it'll be worth the struggle. X Stay strong

I sat and stared! It looked yummy. Early night now :-/

I done it! 100% :)

Thanks ladies.

Tonight im going for a bath when oh is eating lol x

Oh well done :) thats fab! It feels great being 100% :)

Back