As I finish cambridge.....

kikuka

Tequila makes miaow happy
7 stone down, i have decided to change to ww for the last stone for many reasons, mostly that i feel i have used all resolve I possible had for cd now, and also because I want to get to know a healthy 'normal' way of eating and get back to the gym properly. anyway, here I am and I thought I would be really brave and add some pictures which I have never done before

Attachments

• Picture 003.jpg
    Picture 003.jpg
    226.3 KB · Views: 121
  • Pic258.jpg
    Pic258.jpg
    445.8 KB · Views: 364
  • PICT0277.jpg
    PICT0277.jpg
    505.4 KB · Views: 372
OMG, you are a shadow of your formal self! Well done, you look absolutely fantastic. Can you put in to words just how good you feel? These are the sort of success stories that motivate me to get my butt into gear and get this diet finished.
You look fabbie, what a treat for Christmas, have you got a special outfit picked out for parties?

CONGRATULATIONS!! What an amazing achievement and you look like a different person hun, amazing!!

Good luck with the last stone.

xxxx

:wow: well done and what an inspiration you are, you look amazing :)

Good luck with WW, sounds like a very good idea..

Well done. You have done brilliantly and am hoping to emulate you. May I just ask how long it took you to get where you are now? You've done really really well.

Wow you look amazing!! well done. I love reading these stories it gives me hope x

you look brilliant! good luck on ww and the gym!

Congratulations and well done!
8888f379.gif

You look fabulous!

Best of luck with WW!

Love Mini xxx

you look absolutely flippin' amazing hon!! keeps the rest of us on track and tells us to keep on going.

well done!! :D :D

abz xx

well look at u ...well done u look fab wat a difference !!! xx

hey everyone, you are making me blush! Thanks so much, it took a lot of guts to post those piccies, especially the before pictures! The first two were taken in September/October last year, 2007, at the same holiday hotel as the most recent picture in October 2008! Overall, I have been losing weight for a year, but this was only because I had some breaks, and I am a very slow loser anyway. Never mind, it was worth it! It is wierd, but as for how it feels, by brain does not see the slimmer girl as 'me' yet - I only realise it with a jolt when I catch an unexpected glimpse in a window etc and think 'who is that?' My new jeans feel good though, nd the size 12 dress that inexplicably slips on! Actually, quite a few size 12s now... okay, getting a bit excited. I am so scared of going back onto food but now i look normal. I want to eat normally - that is probably the best way to describe how I feel. It doesnt sound too spectacular, but you will know what I mean. I feel like no-one stares at me when I enter a room. i can cross my legs under the desk. I dont worry about those plastic chairs on holiday. I dont worry about eating in public nd people dissaproving. I can buy clothes in any shop. I can pick a size off the shelf. I have wobbly bits, like every woman in the world. But they are BITS, rather than all of me.
I am NORMAL and that is the best thing in the world. Someone described me as dainty the other day!!!!!!! Lots of people claim I am a tiny person (in width as well as height) but I cant quite follow that - my pants are still a 14.

THANKS to all of you for your lovely comments. i hope I fare ok with ww, but I just need to keep telling myself I can come back if I need to. Good luck! (Put it this way, if I can do it, anyone can!)

Back