ProPoints As the name says "iwillbeaskinnyminnie" in 2012. Food diary.

Hiya,

Newbie here and a newbie to WW pro points. I have done WW in the past and it worked so much better for me than anything else so thought I would give it another go.

I have just bought my own house so money is a bit tight so doing this on my own at home with my WI's on a Monday morning. My mother is doing it with a class so am picking up some hints and tips from her. The online calculator has calculated that I am 33 points a day and am hoping to not really use my weekly points unless I 'really' need too.

At the moment I weigh in at 13st12 at 5ft8 and 22 albeit nearly 23!! :)

Okay so my food diary from today was as follows... I'd appreciate any feedback hints or tips guys!! :)

Breakfast - 6pp

* Weetabix x2 = 3PP
* Milk, skimmed = 1PP
* Actimel = 2PP
* Tea x1 = 0pp

MId morning snack -0pp

Banana and tangerines = 0pp

Lunch - 14pp

Wholemeal pitta bread = 4pp
Smoked salmon - 4pp
Onion and garlic dressing -2pp
Lots of salad - 0pp
Walkers French Fries -2pp
WW Caramel wafer -2pp

Dinner - 9pp

M&S count on us sweet and sour chicken and rice ready meal - 9pp

More tea this evening so have used an additional 1pp on skimmed milk

Snacks- 3pp

1 custard cream - 2pp
1nice biscuit -1pp

I feel like I am eating far too much but am really hungry still!!

So in total today...

34/33

Ally x

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Found your diary :D Good intake! I always feel im eating more when on ww, i even have dessert and snacks! I think its cause when im not on plan i graze all day and dont even notice the food going in ha.

Good Luck x

starkissedx said:
Found your diary :D Good intake! I always feel im eating more when on ww, i even have dessert and snacks! I think its cause when im not on plan i graze all day and dont even notice the food going in ha.

Good Luck x

I'm hoping I do have a loss because once I lose something I think it will spur me on maybe eat less and get stuck in to the diet and stay on track...

We will see!! Thanks Hun xx

Your diary looks great! I feel a bit hungry too but I think it's coz I stuffed my face with loads of crap and I am used to being too full!

Ruth
X

Trefoil said:
Your diary looks great! I feel a bit hungry too but I think it's coz I stuffed my face with loads of crap and I am used to being too full!

Ruth
X
That's what I'm blaming my hunger down too.... Am hoping that feeling disappears?!

Blame it on Christmas!!

X

I think it's also because we are aware that we are on a "diet" I'm always like that! Try to put it out of your mind :)

Ruth
X

also here to follow hun x

I don't feel like I've had a great day. Strangely feel really bloated and a bit defeated but not going to let it get to me!... Was thinking about having a sneaky weigh to boost my morale but decided against it just I case it was a gain as I don't feel lighter! Lol!

Anyway here's what I've had today...

Breakfast

Banana -0pp
Actimel -2pp
Tea -2pp (milk allowance for rest of the day!)

Was lazy this morning and didn't get outta bed to have something substantial for breakfast nor to make a decent packed lunch!!... So ended up with a boots shapers meal

Lunch

Shapers chicken tikka flatbread (yummy!!) -7pp
Grapes -0pp
Quavers -2pp
Tangerines x2 -0pp

Dinner

I got home and the other half had cooked a cottage pie - non weight watchers of course!!? :( I suppose I should be grateful but im not. I'm guessing it's about 12pp? Just to be safe! Had it with bisto (?1pp) and broccoli.

Humph feeling rubbish this eve :(

Ally x

aww hun hope ur feeling better today?
dont think cottage pie could have been too bad especially since homemade?
remmeber u have 49 weeklies too x

blonde_sue said:
aww hun hope ur feeling better today?
dont think cottage pie could have been too bad especially since homemade?
remmeber u have 49 weeklies too x

Aww I dunno. It had ALOT of mashed potato which he kindly told me after eating it he had made with milk and lots of full fat lurpak!

I'm so annoyed I had a sneaky weigh this morning and it is showing as a pound ON??? :( xx

hi

Hiya,

Newbie here and a newbie to WW pro points. I have done WW in the past and it worked so much better for me than anything else so thought I would give it another go.

I have just bought my own house so money is a bit tight so doing this on my own at home with my WI's on a Monday morning. My mother is doing it with a class so am picking up some hints and tips from her. The online calculator has calculated that I am 33 points a day and am hoping to not really use my weekly points unless I 'really' need too.

At the moment I weigh in at 13st12 at 5ft8 and 22 albeit nearly 23!! :)

Okay so my food diary from today was as follows... I'd appreciate any feedback hints or tips guys!! :)

Breakfast - 6pp

* Weetabix x2 = 3PP
* Milk, skimmed = 1PP
* Actimel = 2PP
* Tea x1 = 0pp

MId morning snack -0pp

Banana and tangerines = 0pp

Lunch - 14pp

Wholemeal pitta bread = 4pp
Smoked salmon - 4pp
Onion and garlic dressing -2pp
Lots of salad - 0pp
Walkers French Fries -2pp
WW Caramel wafer -2pp

Dinner - 9pp

M&S count on us sweet and sour chicken and rice ready meal - 9pp

More tea this evening so have used an additional 1pp on skimmed milk

Snacks- 3pp

1 custard cream - 2pp
1nice biscuit -1pp

I feel like I am eating far too much but am really hungry still!!

So in total today...

34/33

Ally x

Hi there , do you know about the extra weekly allowence points with the pro points? ive been using my daily allowence of 29 and spread my weekly allowence out and i still managed to lose 5 lbs in my first week , i too felt like i had eaten way too much to have had a weight loss, i have set myself lots of mini goals to help me along my way to my ultimate aim of 56lb loss x

Back