ProPoints As the name says "iwillbeaskinnyminnie" in 2012. Food diary.

Didn't do a post yesterday which was very naughty of me. I had a good (ish) day even though my sneaky weigh in kinda defeated me showing +1lb!!! Anyway....

Breakfast

The other half made us all a fry up... Minus the frying under my instructions!

2x WW bacon 2pp
2x Dry fried eggs 4pp
2x Pork sausage 3pp
Toast and butter - 6pp
Tea (with milk allowance for day for cuppas) - 1pp

Lunch - we had my OH lil girl so as a family we made pizzas with the warburtons square wraps. Ahhh they were yummy!!!!

Warburtons square wrap pizza total pp - 9

Tomato purée, cheese, ham, pineapple, tuna and sweet corn. Yummy!!!!!!!!

Then we made cakes and my day fell apart. I've guessed the fairy cake mix (from a box) to be 5pp for 2 as they were very small and I didn't have the icing on my ones :)

I was so full the rest of the night I didn't eat anything apart from an Actimel before bed. Picked up the fat free ones as do like these so only 1pp additional.

So all in all

26/33 :) xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Sunday - feeling good today!! Really need to up my water intake today for tomorrows WI

Breakfast-

Toast -7pp (grrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Scrambled eggs -4pp
Tea - 1pp with milk allowance for rest of week!

Lunch

Cooked a yummy gammon joint for us and had lots of filling veggies and mashed potato as swede with some parsley sauce (which worked as 0pp?!?!) total meal was 6pp!!
For desert. WW caramel crunch dessert. So delicious! 5pp

So full today and feeling alot better about my day so hoping an fingers crossed for a good loss tomorrow morning :)

Will update later xx

TBC ....... :) xxx

Last edited:
iwillbeaskinnyminnie said:
Sunday - feeling good today!! Really need to up my water intake today for tomorrows WI

Breakfast-

Toast -7pp (grrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Scrambled eggs -4pp
Tea - 1pp with milk allowance for rest of week!

Lunch

Cooked a yummy gammon joint for us and had lots of filling veggies and mashed potato as swede with some parsley sauce (which worked as 0pp?!?!) total meal was 6pp!!
For desert. WW caramel crunch dessert. So delicious! 5pp

So full today and feeling alot better about my day so hoping an fingers crossed for a good loss tomorrow morning :)

Will update later xx

TBC ....... :) xxx

Hope t rest of the day went well.
Good to uptake water today but dont have much tomorrow before wi as it can affect scales badly then x

blonde_sue said:
Hope t rest of the day went well.
Good to uptake water today but dont have much tomorrow before wi as it can affect scales badly then x

I don't go to a class but am weighing first thing tomorrow morning before brekkie and after morning wee! Lol! xx

I don't go to a class but am weighing first thing tomorrow morning before brekkie and after morning wee! Lol! xx

Ah ignore that so! Good luck x

Well first weigh in this morning and was dreading it after my naughty mid week weigh on Saturday….. -4.5lbs! Hooray!! So officially 13st 7.5lbs now…

So glad it was a loss as would have been so disheartened after having a real good week Monday-Friday. I did let myself go and binged a bit too much last night with the OH pigging out on the sofa. I wasn’t able to resist temptation although I didn’t really go into my weeklies that much… and still had 26 left of them? So not too bad I don’t reckon?

So on a mission again this week now following my weight loss… Plan of diary today…

Breakfast – 7pp

2x Crumpets 5pp
Butter – 1pp
Tea with milk allowance throughout day – 1pp

Mid Morning Snack – 1pp

Grapes, Banana and Fat Free Strawberry Actimel –1pp

Lunch - 11pp

Warburtons square wrap – 4pp
Tuna – 1pp
Sweetcorn – 1pp
Mayo – 3pp
Lots of salad – 0pp
Quavers – 2pp

Havent decided what I am having for my dinner yet, will see what is in the cupboard when I get home but have 14pp to play with for tea!
xx

Ended up having a beef stir fry for tea...

Beef medallion lean cut steak -4
Blue dragon sweet and sour sauce - 4
Lots of stir fry veg....

I had half of this now for tea and the other half i have dished up for work tomorrow. So half of tonights tea - 4pp!!!! Yummy!

Unfortunately my biscuit tin is situated right next to my kettle. I ended up binging on biscuits but have pointed them and still within my dailies...

5x NICE biscuits :-o 5pp
2x Custard creams 3pp

So total today... 31/33 0/49

2xpints of waterb. Need to up this tomoro

xx

Last edited:
Well first weigh in this morning and was dreading it after my naughty mid week weigh on Saturday….. -4.5lbs! Hooray!! So officially 13st 7.5lbs now…

So glad it was a loss as would have been so disheartened after having a real good week Monday-Friday. I did let myself go and binged a bit too much last night with the OH pigging out on the sofa. I wasn’t able to resist temptation although I didn’t really go into my weeklies that much… and still had 26 left of them? So not too bad I don’t reckon?

So on a mission again this week now following my weight loss… Plan of diary today…

Breakfast – 7pp

2x Crumpets 5pp
Butter – 1pp
Tea with milk allowance throughout day – 1pp

Mid Morning Snack – 1pp

Grapes, Banana and Fat Free Strawberry Actimel –1pp

Lunch - 11pp

Warburtons square wrap – 4pp
Tuna – 1pp
Sweetcorn – 1pp
Mayo – 3pp
Lots of salad – 0pp
Quavers – 2pp

Havent decided what I am having for my dinner yet, will see what is in the cupboard when I get home but have 14pp to play with for tea!

J xx

That's brill, well done :D

xxx

hi,im a newbie too. here to follow. :)

Yay well done :D Didn't get to post earlier but was following from yesterday. Hope that's ok.

Okay Day 2 of Week 2…

Tuesday 17th January 2012

Breakfast – 7pp

Crumpets x 2 – 5pp
Butter – 1pp
Coffee with daily milk allowance and ½ Sugar (Naughty!!) – 1pp

Mid Morning Snack – 1pp

Actimel fat free strawberry and Banana – 1pp

Lunch – 7pp

Leftovers from last nights stir fry
Beef sweet and sour stir fry – 7pp

Beef Medallion lean cut sliced and blue dragon sweet and sour stir fry sauce and lots of stir fry veggies and bean sprouts! Yummy!!

I am really craving a curry at the moment and I know that I have a M&S count on us curry meal in the freezer so think I may have to have that!! Will really want a bread to go with it… Can anyone recommend a naan bread from WW maybe or WW friendly??

Daily Points - 15/33
Weekly - 0/49

xx

Sainsburys also do a be good to yourself naan bread I like those ones best, there quite light.

xxx

Well i ended up going to Tesco and thought they would at leas have WW ones or light choices ones. Did they heck!! I ended up buying the tesco finest mini garlic ones....thinking they wouldnt be too bad as ''mini' so not only were they piddly they were also 4pp for one! Plus i was very disappointed with my curry. Ive always found the marks and spencers meals very nice but this was one was horrible.

Having a rubbish night so using some weeklys for biscuits (again!!!!!!!!!) and a glass of wine before an early night :( xx

Oh no :( hate that!!! I made a prawn/coconut rice dish from the WW magazine last night and it was crap and tasteless plus it was loads of bloody points! I was sooooo mad!!! X

Tano said:
Oh no :( hate that!!! I made a prawn/coconut rice dish from the WW magazine last night and it was crap and tasteless plus it was loads of bloody points! I was sooooo mad!!! X

Ahh today is a write off. The curry was yucky, it was soo watery and literally had 4 cubes of chicken in it. For 9 points and M&S i expected more! This wasnt just rubbish food. It was M&S rubbish food!

I need to do some cooking i think and batch things up in the freezer. Hitting a plato with the ready meals. I jus have no time on my hands! xx

Back