1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Green Day Asda Chick Pea Dahl....

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by redmel, 22 September 2010 Social URL.

1. redmel

redmel Dreamer

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World

I had this for the first time a couple of days ago and really like it. I tend to alternate between Red, Green and EE, but find myself doing Green days most often. As this was soooo yum I would love to have a go at making it myself because imo 77p is quite pricey for 1 can of something just for me!!

Has anyone had a go at replicating it, and if so how did it turn out....how would you recommend making it xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Slimming World
    If you do a search you will find lots of recipes here - blue button towards top right that says "search this forum"

I nearly always make my own as it is so much cheaper and you get a huge pot full :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.