Asda chosen by you soft cheese??

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Healthy Extras' started by Sazy87, 10 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Sazy87

Sazy87 Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi guys, need help with this...i bought asda's chosen by you soft cheese with garlic and herbs and only just realised its not low fat! Does anyone know if i can use it as a healthy extra or will i have to syn it? :confused:

Sarah

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. WelshJojo

WelshJojo Gold Member

Diet:
    Calorie counting/low carb(following SW principles where possible)
    It's only the ones on the list that can be used as he's, so I'd be very wary or trying to swap and change. I can't access the SW web site at the mo as am having problems with my Internet on my phone, so cant be of anymore help, but I didnt want to just read and run x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

4. ermintrude

ermintrude Gold Member

Start Weight:
    27st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st7.5lb
    Lost(%):
    10st5.5lb(37.65%)
    Diet:
    SW
    No, just had a look and you get the Extra Light with Garlic & Herb as a B choice, so on a Green day only, but not the non-light, sorry.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.