Asda GFY Red Pepper & Sweet Chilli Cottage Cheese

SaraC

Pesky pescetarian from Australia!
I just wanted to recommend this Cottage Cheese, I have just had it on a HUGE baked potato and it was absolutely delicious, it certainly has a little kick to it!!

It is 0.5syns per 100g and the pot I had was 300g & I used half of it.

If you wanted a baked potato with a bit of "oomph" then this is for you!!

Thanks SaraC for the tip! It's a pity Tesco don't have more of a variety! They'd sell well! Then again, I suppose there's nothing stopping us from adding our own things to spice it up a bit!! I also like adding a little sweet chilli sauce to Quark for Ryvitas and things!X

ooooh- great tip. I am passing an Asda tonight and as I don't normally shop there thought I would stock up on canned chick pea dhal and their wholemeal pittas.......will add this to the list!

xxx

had this a little while back it is very good! Did annoy me a little though as they have changed it recently to add the sweet chilli into it. Before it was just red pepper and it was free but now it is synned! It is well worth it though and has got a good kick!

I love this cottage cheese and love it just on Rivitas!

ooooh- great tip. I am passing an Asda tonight and as I don't normally shop there thought I would stock up on canned chick pea dhal and their wholemeal pittas.......will add this to the list!

xxx
boo hoo- made a special trip to ASDA last night and they didn't have it! Will keep trying....................

I only get to Asda every 6 weeks or so, but I shall get this next time.

Back