asda measure up

I brought the measure up cafe latte powder from asda thinking that i might give it a try for me and my son, but when i got home i looked for the meal plan and there was none! So how many times a day do i use it, what snacks do i use, how many cals the snacks must be, what i eat for dinner, does my son have to drink more shakes cos he is a male? so can anyone help me? i would be really grateful.

Joyce

id treat it as another meal replacement diet.

like replace 2 meals with a shake, and a healthy 600 calorie meal

not sure about your son though...

Hi , I have bought this today to start tomorrow :) I was going to try Slimfast but saw this and decided to get it instead.

On Slimfast you have 2 shakes a day , 3 snacks (no more than 100cal) and one 600 cal well-balanced meal.

So my daily menu will be :

Breakfast : Shake
Snack
Lunch : Shake
Snack
Dinner : 600 cal
Snack

Hope this has helped :) x

I did the asda one after I was told to come off Lipotrim tfr. I weighed each serving up on digital scales and bagged them up in food bags and had one solid meal a day either breakfast or lunch 200 to 300 calories and as for drinks I drunk 2-3 litres of water a day and used skimmed dairy milk in hot drinks or soya. Carbs were kept to a ridiculous low or non at all as carbs can kick you out ketosis and shedding weight will only take a longer and slower process.

X Lipotrim user

Two shakes a day and a solid preferably carb free or low carb meal for breakfast or lunch.
Caffe latte is nice but your better off with the chocolate one and add a spoon or two of your fave coffee to it and there you have your own tasty latte. Oh and another thing you can use boiling water or cold and blitz in food processor. Hope this helps

Back