Asda Mushroom Stir Fry...

Elle86

Does anyone know the points in asdas mushroom Stir Frys? The NI on the back is only per 100g and I get 1pp for that and theres 355g in the pack. But looking at the stir fry, everything in there is free, mushrooms, carrot, beansprouts etc so I don't really get it...?

Thanks x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using MiniMins

I looked it up online, no mention of the asda one but both sainsburys and co-op mushroom stirfrys are 0pps, so I'd go with that especially if it is all veg, no oil or sauce!

x

I had this problem a while ago but when you think about it everything us 0pp. So that's what I always point mine as :0)

I've always been a bit confused on this! From scanning it with my app I got the same as you at 1pp so for half the pack it came up as 2pp

I've always added those points on to the meal value just in case.

It's the same as using the app (I use the ultimate value app not ww) when I scan prepared fruit from most supermarkets although I tend not to add those points as fruit is free I guess I see it with the stirfry it has things that might not be free such as water chestnuts?

Well Im glad Im not the only one lol

Yeah that's why I was so confused, coz everything in it is free so I'll just class it as 0pp :)

I bought my own soy and garlic sauce so I'll just point that and that's it :)

Thanks x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SII using MiniMins

When I bought it I pointed it as 1pp per 100g but I see why it's 0pp

A lot of 0 pp foods still have calorie values but i think the point of the 0pp food is to encourage us to eat more of them (as long as we don't just eat them of course)- apparently these calories in the 0pp foods are factored into our daily points allowances xx

Back