Asda Vegetable Chilli

Juls22

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help please. I've read on here that the Asda Vegetable Chilli is syn free so went to get some today and it looks as if they have discontinued the green labelled tin and it's now in a new orange labelled tin. Does anyone know if it is still syn free or has the recipe changed aswell as the label? Thanks so much as just wanted to check before I have some :)

Hi, I wonder if anyone can help please. I've read on here that the Asda Vegetable Chilli is syn free so went to get some today and it looks as if they have discontinued the green labelled tin and it's now in a new orange labelled tin. Does anyone know if it is still syn free or has the recipe changed aswell as the label? Thanks so much as just wanted to check before I have some :)

Free on EE and green, 16 on red.

That's great - thanks. I was just worried with the label changing it would be different and would now be syned but great to know it's not - yum yum!!!

Is it nice? I may try this for a quick meal and add extra lean mince beef :)

Is it nice? I may try this for a quick meal and add extra lean mince beef :)

Its Reaaaaaallly nice!!!! I use it as a base for my chilli now.....adding some mince & toms just for the extra superfree, My OH thinks its fab too :) the only thing I sometimes add is a little ground cumin (depending how much extra toms ive added)

Back