Asda Wholemeal Pitts Breads

bubbalicious

Silver Member
Can someone please help! I have seen from other threads that they are back on the shelves but my Asda still don't seem to have them, the only ones I can find are the "flat bread co" ones.

Can the people who have started buying them again let me know if they are in the same packaging as before so I can keep an eye out??

Thanks.

I think the packaging has changed from a beige colour to almost an orange colour Hun. They are definitely in with the other pitta breads and in my Asda they are on the bottom shelf.

They dont have the asda ones in mine either and its a huge store, the only ones they have are in a brownish packaging and produced by "Flat bread co" , the same a bubbalicious.

I will stick to my wholemeal rolls for now I think.

I think it was decided we could use Morrisons ones because the nutrition detail was almost identical.

asda brown pitta bread

i cant seem to get hold of them and when i asked yesterday in asda they said they were stopping them. FFS i am so sick of nimble bread just want a pitta.

Someone on FB phoned the synline and apparently the new Asda pittas are not a HEB any more! They now have to be counted as 7 syns each :(

Typical, as I'ved only just gone and bought a pack!

Back